Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5-DIGIT DRAGONS: (NEW!) CWP/TR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sucrose

Whoa, really?? Thank you very much for that information, it's something I'll hold onto. I have a 5 digit wildclaw that I love that I might end up selling too, but I kind of love her and if I do ever come back I'd want her, haha.

The only FR item I'm really interested in is windbound plumage for my avatar dragon.
@Sucrose

Whoa, really?? Thank you very much for that information, it's something I'll hold onto. I have a 5 digit wildclaw that I love that I might end up selling too, but I kind of love her and if I do ever come back I'd want her, haha.

The only FR item I'm really interested in is windbound plumage for my avatar dragon.
2714038_kg0ST.gif

After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.

2714038_kg0ST.gif
@Marianne
And your WC girl has good (gem) genes, too! She'd sell for quite a bit if you did sell her.
I recently bought a 5 digit WC boy for 7kg-ish, and he had two basic genes and eyespots. :/
But yeah, be careful. We're usually a very nice community, but sometimes if you don't know the worth of what you own, or if you make hasty decisions, you can end up selling for a lot less than they're worth I speak from experience.
@Marianne
And your WC girl has good (gem) genes, too! She'd sell for quite a bit if you did sell her.
I recently bought a 5 digit WC boy for 7kg-ish, and he had two basic genes and eyespots. :/
But yeah, be careful. We're usually a very nice community, but sometimes if you don't know the worth of what you own, or if you make hasty decisions, you can end up selling for a lot less than they're worth I speak from experience.
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

I'm thinking about it. She's the only WC that I've ever liked, but I'm not really on very much. I just want to see her get the love she deserves.

FR is a nice community. I can't blame individuals for offering low, but I absolutely appreciate the experience and advice. I figured this would be a good way to get rid of them. I tried to auction the mirror last time and got virtually no bites other than a 500k SB, and I was told I wouldn't be getting more than 1000g for him, if I recall correctly.
@Sucrose

I'm thinking about it. She's the only WC that I've ever liked, but I'm not really on very much. I just want to see her get the love she deserves.

FR is a nice community. I can't blame individuals for offering low, but I absolutely appreciate the experience and advice. I figured this would be a good way to get rid of them. I tried to auction the mirror last time and got virtually no bites other than a 500k SB, and I was told I wouldn't be getting more than 1000g for him, if I recall correctly.
2714038_kg0ST.gif

After time adrift among open stars, along tides of light and through shoals of dust, I will return to where I began.

2714038_kg0ST.gif
@Marianne
How long ago was that? Just recently there was a huuuge rise in demand for 5 and 6 digits. A 6 digit that would sell for 50kt a few months ago suddenly sold for 500kt. |D
@Marianne
How long ago was that? Just recently there was a huuuge rise in demand for 5 and 6 digits. A 6 digit that would sell for 50kt a few months ago suddenly sold for 500kt. |D
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose @Marianne 10kg seems a bit excessive unless they're first gen or something to me? I'd say more in the 2kg-5kg range for these two, a bit higher for the spiral :) I mean, I just bought a first gen 5-digit wildclaw for 9.5kg, and neither of these two are first gen (or even second gen) or anything.

The 5-digit market can fluctuate pretty wildly from dragon to dragon. That spiral is pretty nice, so it'll fetch a good price, but I wouldn't necessarily hold out for 10kg, is what I'm saying I guess.

A 5-digit wildclaw would be likely to push 4kg-10kg, depending on colours, genes, generation, et cetera. I snuck a peak at your lair, and if you're referring to Phoebe, then you'd get a great price since she has such lovely colours! She's very pretty :D
@Sucrose @Marianne 10kg seems a bit excessive unless they're first gen or something to me? I'd say more in the 2kg-5kg range for these two, a bit higher for the spiral :) I mean, I just bought a first gen 5-digit wildclaw for 9.5kg, and neither of these two are first gen (or even second gen) or anything.

The 5-digit market can fluctuate pretty wildly from dragon to dragon. That spiral is pretty nice, so it'll fetch a good price, but I wouldn't necessarily hold out for 10kg, is what I'm saying I guess.

A 5-digit wildclaw would be likely to push 4kg-10kg, depending on colours, genes, generation, et cetera. I snuck a peak at your lair, and if you're referring to Phoebe, then you'd get a great price since she has such lovely colours! She's very pretty :D
@Marianne
Ah alright, I guess I've just been following the higher priced threads ^^;
But 1st Gen 5-digit WC for 9.5kg? //runs off crying
@Marianne
Ah alright, I guess I've just been following the higher priced threads ^^;
But 1st Gen 5-digit WC for 9.5kg? //runs off crying
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Marianne I got into my secondary account, am trying to get into my old main account. There are only two wajas on this one (gen 3- 2888 and 2417 days old) the items are:
Apollo the Pegasus
Barbie the Unicorn
Benji the Horse
Bones the Horse
Charlie the Horse
Jumbo the Horse
Krakatau the Horse
Chocolate Chip Cookie (listing everything... I haven't played in forever, sorry if some of this is worthless)
Coal
Cowrie Necklace
3x Deluxe Suit Hanger
Donkey Pinata
Dye Collar
Earthworm
Easter Head
Graffiti Wall
Horse Plushie
Mouse Ears
Crazed Jack O Lantern
Nightling
Ofuda
Age Pear
Peguian
Pepperoni Pizza
Pilgrim Hat
Slimly Tail
Pink Pearl Earrings
Radioactive Slug
Rock
Roots
Shamrock Hat
Slimer the Pegasus
Stuffed Turkey
Plus just over 500k wc. I will keep trying to get into my main wajas account too!

@Marianne I got into my secondary account, am trying to get into my old main account. There are only two wajas on this one (gen 3- 2888 and 2417 days old) the items are:
Apollo the Pegasus
Barbie the Unicorn
Benji the Horse
Bones the Horse
Charlie the Horse
Jumbo the Horse
Krakatau the Horse
Chocolate Chip Cookie (listing everything... I haven't played in forever, sorry if some of this is worthless)
Coal
Cowrie Necklace
3x Deluxe Suit Hanger
Donkey Pinata
Dye Collar
Earthworm
Easter Head
Graffiti Wall
Horse Plushie
Mouse Ears
Crazed Jack O Lantern
Nightling
Ofuda
Age Pear
Peguian
Pepperoni Pizza
Pilgrim Hat
Slimly Tail
Pink Pearl Earrings
Radioactive Slug
Rock
Roots
Shamrock Hat
Slimer the Pegasus
Stuffed Turkey
Plus just over 500k wc. I will keep trying to get into my main wajas account too!

Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@Velociparrot
I'm afraid none of that is worth much, or I already own it. I could possibly give you gems for the Dye Collar, though. Antique wajas are generally also five digits or less, and they're around 3100+ days old. :)

@Terphiscora
If I'm not mistaken, the Mirror is a G2. Honestly I don't mind what I get for them as long as it's reasonable. I am referring to Phoebe! I think I might put her up for strictly Wajas currency, though. I'm not exactly sure I want to get rid of her. She is lovely. Thanks for your input! Honestly, I was hoping for somewhere around the offers I'm getting.. but I'd much prefer Wajas stuff, so that's what I'm holding out for.

@Sucrose
It was a couple months back, I believe. That's certainly interesting! I didn't realize 6dg were even worth anything yet.
@Velociparrot
I'm afraid none of that is worth much, or I already own it. I could possibly give you gems for the Dye Collar, though. Antique wajas are generally also five digits or less, and they're around 3100+ days old. :)

@Terphiscora
If I'm not mistaken, the Mirror is a G2. Honestly I don't mind what I get for them as long as it's reasonable. I am referring to Phoebe! I think I might put her up for strictly Wajas currency, though. I'm not exactly sure I want to get rid of her. She is lovely. Thanks for your input! Honestly, I was hoping for somewhere around the offers I'm getting.. but I'd much prefer Wajas stuff, so that's what I'm holding out for.

@Sucrose
It was a couple months back, I believe. That's certainly interesting! I didn't realize 6dg were even worth anything yet.
2714038_kg0ST.gif

2714038_kg0ST.gif
@Sucrose

I'm just going to throw it out there that I don't think that I am "lowballing". I have several 5 digits (all purchased basic, gened them myself) that have been both bred and unbred, and I've payed between 1k to 5k for them. That being said, the last of those were purchased around 1 to 2 months ago. I still think that 10kg for a dragon like this is a little high though, and I don't know if anyone would pay that amount in this particular case. They'd have to be like... cray gened or G1 or something to warrant that. 2-5k is more reasonable.

In any case, I don't think putting down an initial 3k is unfair, but I was ready to bid higher as well. Seeing as though the 5 digit pinglist was summoned forth, all interested parties have been called to this thread and bids may still yet come forth.
@Sucrose

I'm just going to throw it out there that I don't think that I am "lowballing". I have several 5 digits (all purchased basic, gened them myself) that have been both bred and unbred, and I've payed between 1k to 5k for them. That being said, the last of those were purchased around 1 to 2 months ago. I still think that 10kg for a dragon like this is a little high though, and I don't know if anyone would pay that amount in this particular case. They'd have to be like... cray gened or G1 or something to warrant that. 2-5k is more reasonable.

In any case, I don't think putting down an initial 3k is unfair, but I was ready to bid higher as well. Seeing as though the 5 digit pinglist was summoned forth, all interested parties have been called to this thread and bids may still yet come forth.
divider.png
@Lithiarch

I don't mind. I'm still absolutely considering your offer. 3k gems seems a good price for now, I'm just holding out for Wajas currency.
@Lithiarch

I don't mind. I'm still absolutely considering your offer. 3k gems seems a good price for now, I'm just holding out for Wajas currency.
2714038_kg0ST.gif

2714038_kg0ST.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7