Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!flies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SecondChance - Well, I tend to favor blues, purples, blacks, greens, and greys, and I tend to avoid oranges, yellows, reds, and browns. I also don't buy Pearlcatchers for lore reasons. Other than that, I'm pretty easy to please! ^_^
@SecondChance - Well, I tend to favor blues, purples, blacks, greens, and greys, and I tend to avoid oranges, yellows, reds, and browns. I also don't buy Pearlcatchers for lore reasons. Other than that, I'm pretty easy to please! ^_^
jdDV4Lt.png
New babies! Pinging @StormyDragon but I'm not sure they are the colors you like best.
New babies! Pinging @StormyDragon but I'm not sure they are the colors you like best.
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@SecondChance - I can't take any right now, but I think I just realized where I recognized your username from; I got this guy from your exalt rescue back when I was a newbie! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15810859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158109/15810859_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SecondChance - I can't take any right now, but I think I just realized where I recognized your username from; I got this guy from your exalt rescue back when I was a newbie!

15810859_350.png
jdDV4Lt.png
HA! @StormyDragon I was wondering why you seemed familiar.
HA! @StormyDragon I was wondering why you seemed familiar.
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@SecondChance

Hey! Could you put me on the pinglist for Caelum & Roshan's babs. I am looking for a hatchie with sunshine wings and a red range belly.
@SecondChance

Hey! Could you put me on the pinglist for Caelum & Roshan's babs. I am looking for a hatchie with sunshine wings and a red range belly.
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
[quote name="SydKiaray" date=2016-03-03 18:37:09] @SecondChance Hey! Could you put me on the pinglist for Caelum & Roshan's babs. I am looking for a hatchie with sunshine wings and a red range belly. [/quote] Sure!
SydKiaray wrote on 2016-03-03:
@SecondChance

Sure!
N2GWjtTm.jpg
Tagging @reyofsun, @Alphadragon, @Tremble, and @StormyDragon for Eastern Tailed Blue dragons.
Tagging @reyofsun, @Alphadragon, @Tremble, and @StormyDragon for Eastern Tailed Blue dragons.
N2GWjtTm.jpg
Pinging @greeneyedtengu and @StormyDragon for Skipper babies
Pinging @greeneyedtengu and @StormyDragon for Skipper babies
N2GWjtTm.jpg
Pinging @pbg146 and @StormyDragon for Mourning Cloak babies.
Pinging @pbg146 and @StormyDragon for Mourning Cloak babies.
N2GWjtTm.jpg
@SecondChance Darn, I need males. Ping me for those?
@SecondChance Darn, I need males. Ping me for those?
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9