Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Space Belly Hub [Now Open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
So this is entirely up for discussion but I have a first pass at breed standards for tiers?

Breed Standards

Protoplanetary Nebulae:
Primary: Any color / Any gene
Secondary: Any color / Any gene
Tertiary: Glimmer / Black-Shadow/Violet/Royal/Navy/Denim
Eyes: Any flight
Breed: Any

Emission Nebulae:
Must be triple gened
Primary: Any Color / Any Gene
Secondary: Any Color / Any Gene
Eyes: Any

Planetary Nebulae:
Any combination of XXY, XYX, or YXX
Primary: Any Gene / XXY, XYX, or YXX
Secondary: Any Gene / XXY, XYX, or YXX
Eyes: Shadow, Water, Light, Ice, or Arcane

Dark Doodad Nebulae:
XXY, XYX, YXX, or XXX
Primary/Secondary: Must have matching/complimentary primary and secondary genes (eg: Cry/Face or Speckle/Freckle)

Omega Nebulae:
XYZ Colors
Primary: Gene Iridescent or Crystal / Any Color as long is it's not the same as the other two
Secondary: Gene Shimmer, Crystal, or Butterfly / Any Color as long as it's different
Eye Color: Shadow, Water, Arcane, Light, or Ice

@queencryogen @Joying @Faoiltiama @Firtarian @Marilill @FeatherAsh @Spiderbakesale @skyggewitch @GraceWinters @Trixyr

And a breeding pair would probably qualify if they met at least 50% of their nests would be Spacebellies? But that's also absolutely up for discussion.
So this is entirely up for discussion but I have a first pass at breed standards for tiers?

Breed Standards

Protoplanetary Nebulae:
Primary: Any color / Any gene
Secondary: Any color / Any gene
Eyes: Any flight

Emission Nebulae:
Must be triple gened
Primary: Any Color / Any Gene
Secondary: Any Color / Any Gene
Eyes: Any

Planetary Nebulae:
Any combination of XXY, XYX, or YXX
Primary: Any Gene / XXY, XYX, or YXX
Secondary: Any Gene / XXY, XYX, or YXX

Dark Doodad Nebulae:
XXY, XYX, YXX, or XXX
Primary/Secondary: Must have matching/complimentary primary and secondary genes (eg: Cry/Face or Speckle/Freckle)

Omega Nebulae:
XYZ Colors
Primary: Gene Iridescent or Crystal / Any Color as long is it's not the same as the other two
Secondary: Gene Shimmer, Crystal, or Butterfly / Any Color as long as it's different
Eye Color: Shadow, Water, Arcane, Light, or Ice

@queencryogen @Joying @Faoiltiama @Firtarian @Marilill @FeatherAsh @Spiderbakesale @skyggewitch @GraceWinters @Trixyr

And a breeding pair would probably qualify if they met at least 50% of their nests would be Spacebellies? But that's also absolutely up for discussion.
9vrbXuJ.png
@Quibs - Would my noc pair be considered silver if I registered them? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20003120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200032/20003120_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20130206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201303/20130206_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Quibs - Would my noc pair be considered silver if I registered them?

20003120_350.png

20130206_350.png
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
2503367.png 2608889.png 2609464.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
Also I'm pinging myself so I don't lose this @Alicefireflies
Also I'm pinging myself so I don't lose this @Alicefireflies
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
@Alicefireflies Yes! The would be Silver at this point. I'm thinking of making the tiers have more space themed names (like after different Nebulae) and consolidating Platinum and Stellar.
@Alicefireflies Yes! The would be Silver at this point. I'm thinking of making the tiers have more space themed names (like after different Nebulae) and consolidating Platinum and Stellar.
9vrbXuJ.png
@quibs - That sounds like an awesome idea! Would this hub be the kind of thing where you can buy babies from particular pairs like a space hatchery? Or is it just like a register for little galaxy bellies?
@quibs - That sounds like an awesome idea! Would this hub be the kind of thing where you can buy babies from particular pairs like a space hatchery? Or is it just like a register for little galaxy bellies?
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
@Alicefireflies

I was hoping for a little bit of both. I was going to set up a ping list so if people hatch space belly babies and they want to post them here for sale, they could copy paste a ping list for people who had expressed interest.

Since there are so few breeders and pairs at this point, I could probably set up a couple of posts on the front with the pairs and people could express interest.
@Alicefireflies

I was hoping for a little bit of both. I was going to set up a ping list so if people hatch space belly babies and they want to post them here for sale, they could copy paste a ping list for people who had expressed interest.

Since there are so few breeders and pairs at this point, I could probably set up a couple of posts on the front with the pairs and people could express interest.
9vrbXuJ.png
@stygianzin

I think I'm ready to add you and your pair to the front page if you'd like?

The thread is not completely finished, but all the information and things are up.
@stygianzin

I think I'm ready to add you and your pair to the front page if you'd like?

The thread is not completely finished, but all the information and things are up.
9vrbXuJ.png
@GraceWinters (myself so I remember) @quibs
Ah this is awesome!!! I am in the progress of making some breeding pairs, so expect me to return to this when they are done :'D
@GraceWinters (myself so I remember) @quibs
Ah this is awesome!!! I am in the progress of making some breeding pairs, so expect me to return to this when they are done :'D
Zayne or Drago, He/they, graphics designer, artist, writer, dragon lover!
2WpxpdQ.pnggkThUVR.pngf8Z4eyX.png
@quibs

Sure, go ahed! :D
@quibs

Sure, go ahed! :D
@quibs - I'm sorry, you misspelt my name on the breeders list up there ^
@quibs - I'm sorry, you misspelt my name on the breeders list up there ^
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png