Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gijinka Shop - Dragon w/ Art !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@JadeFeffers

I'll hold her for you !
We can discuss about payment plan by PM :)
@JadeFeffers

I'll hold her for you !
We can discuss about payment plan by PM :)
@Khalay Thank you so uch~~ You're the best! Like I said, it wouldn't be for too long~
@Khalay Thank you so uch~~ You're the best! Like I said, it wouldn't be for too long~
OKxuOgN.png
@JadeFeffers
No problem, really <3
I'll wait for your PM about the payment plan, and the one when you can finally take this little girl <3
@JadeFeffers
No problem, really <3
I'll wait for your PM about the payment plan, and the one when you can finally take this little girl <3
@Khalay

shhh I'm stalking you. xD I'd love to be on a pinglist for any future gijinka babs, both male and female. AND when/if you reopen your art shop. *U* I'd really love to see my Khloros in your style aaaah.
@Khalay

shhh I'm stalking you. xD I'd love to be on a pinglist for any future gijinka babs, both male and female. AND when/if you reopen your art shop. *U* I'd really love to see my Khloros in your style aaaah.
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif QQnBZuq.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Otaru
Thank you very much <3
I'm adding you on my Gijinka pinglist, and adding you to.. my.. Uh, kinda pinglist for my art shop :)
@Otaru
Thank you very much <3
I'm adding you on my Gijinka pinglist, and adding you to.. my.. Uh, kinda pinglist for my art shop :)
[center][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/230364Fotor0106184845.jpg[/img][/center]
230364Fotor0106184845.jpg
[center][img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/230364Fotor0106184845.jpg[/img][/center]
230364Fotor0106184845.jpg
@Khalay Aaaaaaah! Cutest things! Would you be willing to Swap affiliations?
@Khalay Aaaaaaah! Cutest things! Would you be willing to Swap affiliations?
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
@greeneyedtengu
Thank you very much <3
I would be happy to be an affiliate ! :D
@greeneyedtengu
Thank you very much <3
I would be happy to be an affiliate ! :D
@Khalay Is the banner in your signature the best one to use? The banner and link in mine is the best for me.
@Khalay Is the banner in your signature the best one to use? The banner and link in mine is the best for me.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13