Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Wind SubS.} Windcarved Sentinels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@SummerStorm

They are such pretty dragons! Unfortunately, to qualify as Honorary Windcarved Sentinels, only one color can be off of the breed standard. Both Thistle and Minthe have two colors that are different. It looks like their hatchlings may have a good chance of being Honorary Sentinels, though!
@SummerStorm

They are such pretty dragons! Unfortunately, to qualify as Honorary Windcarved Sentinels, only one color can be off of the breed standard. Both Thistle and Minthe have two colors that are different. It looks like their hatchlings may have a good chance of being Honorary Sentinels, though!
wHevbhU.gif el4duj5.giflOT11q6.gif wHevbhU.gif
Eeeeee! There is a nest ready! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/4healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center]
Eeeeee! There is a nest ready!
4healthy_0dead.png
@Aleise @EclipseDragon @SpookDoggy @Oteibilitz @MochaMiel @ThystLodagi

I am really excited about the first nest, so I decided to do a little bonus! For the first nest of Official Windcarved Sentinels, I will include one of their preferred familiars with each hatchling who goes to a new home!
@Aleise @EclipseDragon @SpookDoggy @Oteibilitz @MochaMiel @ThystLodagi

I am really excited about the first nest, so I decided to do a little bonus! For the first nest of Official Windcarved Sentinels, I will include one of their preferred familiars with each hatchling who goes to a new home!
@Geliril

Woo! :D How much do you think the hatchlings will be?
@Geliril

Woo! :D How much do you think the hatchlings will be?
kUL6lb9.png
@Geliril

//excitement intensifies//
@Geliril

//excitement intensifies//
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@Geliril

Waiting with baited breath!
@Geliril

Waiting with baited breath!
tSKOR3g.pngtumblr_o2mqjci5va1t0t62io2_100.png
@Aleise

I am really not sure how I'm pricing them yet! I'm still trying to decide on a fair price. Probably between 30-40kt (because geneing parents was expensive! Lol)
@Aleise

I am really not sure how I'm pricing them yet! I'm still trying to decide on a fair price. Probably between 30-40kt (because geneing parents was expensive! Lol)
@Geliril Please sign me up for the ping list! These look so lovely.
@Geliril Please sign me up for the ping list! These look so lovely.
RBkT3RH.png
@Koalacorgis

Thank you! I've added you to the ping list!
@Koalacorgis

Thank you! I've added you to the ping list!
@Geliril
If one of these hatchlings are male I'd be interested in buying one :D
@Geliril
If one of these hatchlings are male I'd be interested in buying one :D
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62