Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Ethereal Nobles SALES
@Alokii Ah! thank you! I'm gonna dress her up all nice 'n pretty :'D
@Alokii Ah! thank you! I'm gonna dress her up all nice 'n pretty :'D
duskull.gifxxfrillish-f.gifxxdrifblim.gifxxlampent.gifxxpumpkaboo-large.gifxxgengar.gif
@MulderItsMe @Atroxi One male imp hatched. (Sorry for the double ping) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214368/21436751_350.png[/img]
@MulderItsMe @Atroxi
One male imp hatched. (Sorry for the double ping)
21436751_350.png
1Qremwy.png
@theflamebreath @Inversion @BeaVoyager @Paigyp01 3 female nocs left. No glimmer, sorry! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214368/21436752_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214368/21436750_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214368/21436749_350.png[/img]
@theflamebreath @Inversion @BeaVoyager @Paigyp01

3 female nocs left. No glimmer, sorry!

21436752_350.png
21436750_350.png
21436749_350.png

1Qremwy.png
@Vengrahdiin
How much did you want for the pretty Imp boy?

Oh no! I just noticed, he's a brother to the girl Noc I was wanting to breed him with. xD I could have sworn I got her from someone else.

I'm still interested if nobody else wants him though, but I'll let them all have first pick haha
@Vengrahdiin
How much did you want for the pretty Imp boy?

Oh no! I just noticed, he's a brother to the girl Noc I was wanting to breed him with. xD I could have sworn I got her from someone else.

I'm still interested if nobody else wants him though, but I'll let them all have first pick haha
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Atroxi
Oh no! I'm sorry about that. You'll have to wait for one of the other breeders in that case. I think RRHepburn might have an Imperial, and Gallant has a Ridgie and a Pearlcatcher, both of the King/Queen variation. If you did not mind a Baron/Baroness (won't be facet) I'll be putting that pair on a nest in about 10 days, and they might produce an Imperial too.
@Atroxi
Oh no! I'm sorry about that. You'll have to wait for one of the other breeders in that case. I think RRHepburn might have an Imperial, and Gallant has a Ridgie and a Pearlcatcher, both of the King/Queen variation. If you did not mind a Baron/Baroness (won't be facet) I'll be putting that pair on a nest in about 10 days, and they might produce an Imperial too.
1Qremwy.png
@Vengrahdiin: What would this gorgeous boy Imp go for? He is a King and Queen variant right? I might be really interested getting one :D *was on the ping list for King and Queen variants*
@Vengrahdiin: What would this gorgeous boy Imp go for? He is a King and Queen variant right? I might be really interested getting one :D *was on the ping list for King and Queen variants*
lightbottom.png
@Vengrahdiin I have one of Gallant's Ridgies I do believe. Haha I've bought a few dragons from here. Including a ripple winged Imp girl that might be one of yours too! I'm not looking for another like her quite yet. King/Queen, or a glimmer baby of any sort are what I will buy now, but others will have to wait for more lair expansions.
@Vengrahdiin I have one of Gallant's Ridgies I do believe. Haha I've bought a few dragons from here. Including a ripple winged Imp girl that might be one of yours too! I'm not looking for another like her quite yet. King/Queen, or a glimmer baby of any sort are what I will buy now, but others will have to wait for more lair expansions.
Vj6Vsq3.png
@sbslink
They're 45kT or 70 gems. I had a bunch of people contact me prior to the hatch date (I pinged everyone on that) so I gave them first choice. I still have not heard from the other person who wanted a male Imp, so I'd like to give them a little more time.
@sbslink
They're 45kT or 70 gems. I had a bunch of people contact me prior to the hatch date (I pinged everyone on that) so I gave them first choice. I still have not heard from the other person who wanted a male Imp, so I'd like to give them a little more time.
1Qremwy.png
@Vengrahdiin: I understand. I probably want him if the other person doesn't want him. I love male imps in these colours <3
@Vengrahdiin: I understand. I probably want him if the other person doesn't want him. I love male imps in these colours <3
lightbottom.png
@sbslink
Sure thing! I should probably look for another pair that will produce Imperials since they do seem to very popular. I know I love them lol.
@sbslink
Sure thing! I should probably look for another pair that will produce Imperials since they do seem to very popular. I know I love them lol.
1Qremwy.png