Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lore Inked; Valentine's Lore Babies!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Amadeos of course you can buy them! the total would indeed be 100k. I'll send the CRs momentarily.

I'll fix the breeding card (and add a breeding name if you'd like) in just a minute.

and definitely will add you to the ping list for the next batch of dragons :3
@Amadeos of course you can buy them! the total would indeed be 100k. I'll send the CRs momentarily.

I'll fix the breeding card (and add a breeding name if you'd like) in just a minute.

and definitely will add you to the ping list for the next batch of dragons :3
@spiderbakesale
Awesome thank you! >w<

*o* Oh cool! I don't really have a name in mind for them or anything so if you want you could just leave it as it, that is totally cool with me! :)
@spiderbakesale
Awesome thank you! >w<

*o* Oh cool! I don't really have a name in mind for them or anything so if you want you could just leave it as it, that is totally cool with me! :)
@Amadeos of course!

I hope the snappers have beautiful babies for you, their scryed hatchlings looked so good! And I'm glad Delta has a new home, my friend didn't want to exalt her. He'll be glad to hear she's somewhere nice!

Here is the edited version of the breeding card~
fmtc2u.png

If you ever do come up with a name, drop me a line. I can edit it in for you.
@Amadeos of course!

I hope the snappers have beautiful babies for you, their scryed hatchlings looked so good! And I'm glad Delta has a new home, my friend didn't want to exalt her. He'll be glad to hear she's somewhere nice!

Here is the edited version of the breeding card~
fmtc2u.png

If you ever do come up with a name, drop me a line. I can edit it in for you.
@spiderbakesale
Thank you, I appreciate that! ^^
And yeah, they're really pretty! I currently have an art-design for Delta I'm working on but hopefully I'll be able to work on two for the snappers soon too! :)
@spiderbakesale
Thank you, I appreciate that! ^^
And yeah, they're really pretty! I currently have an art-design for Delta I'm working on but hopefully I'll be able to work on two for the snappers soon too! :)
@spiderbakesale
Aaah, could i possibly get the SD boy put on hold while i quickly gather funds for him? ;u;
@spiderbakesale
Aaah, could i possibly get the SD boy put on hold while i quickly gather funds for him? ;u;
tumblr_ngf46zzW1M1slxzl3o1_500.png
@MissAmilee

Of course! Sorry for taking a bit to get back to you. I will put him on hold and take him off the ah. Let me know when you have the funds! :3
@MissAmilee

Of course! Sorry for taking a bit to get back to you. I will put him on hold and take him off the ah. Let me know when you have the funds! :3
Three new babies, one snapper and two skydancers, all girls and all doubles. They are all hatchlings from the EchoFlower clan! I promise, someday soon, I'll have a more solid schedule for putting up lore babies. :3

@ozvena
@Gimeurcookie
@actuallynotalex
@slp0001
@flaeyr
Three new babies, one snapper and two skydancers, all girls and all doubles. They are all hatchlings from the EchoFlower clan! I promise, someday soon, I'll have a more solid schedule for putting up lore babies. :3

@ozvena
@Gimeurcookie
@actuallynotalex
@slp0001
@flaeyr
@spiderbakesale Is there any chance I could buy little Zona? :D
@spiderbakesale Is there any chance I could buy little Zona? :D
IF HubOOF Hub
@flaeyr Yeah! Of course! Funny story real quick - her sister was hatched with coral glimmer and i was really bummed, since coral isn't "the in color" but my friend went crazy for her. it was funny to me, i guess. i thought she'd have to be exalted ;z;

i'll send the CR ~
@flaeyr Yeah! Of course! Funny story real quick - her sister was hatched with coral glimmer and i was really bummed, since coral isn't "the in color" but my friend went crazy for her. it was funny to me, i guess. i thought she'd have to be exalted ;z;

i'll send the CR ~
@spiderbakesale I'm glad her sister wasn't exalted! I may tie in that she has a sister when I finally get to writing the story of how my clan came to be, with every dragon. (Goodness, that's going to take forever. xD) I didn't know that coral wasn't "the in color", either. Still have to research into all of that. >.<

But thank you! Zona will be treasured. c:
@spiderbakesale I'm glad her sister wasn't exalted! I may tie in that she has a sister when I finally get to writing the story of how my clan came to be, with every dragon. (Goodness, that's going to take forever. xD) I didn't know that coral wasn't "the in color", either. Still have to research into all of that. >.<

But thank you! Zona will be treasured. c:
IF HubOOF Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12