Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Taking offers on *all* dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Will do!
Will do!
bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
@Elwania - I sent you a crossroads. Just accept it.
@Elwania - I sent you a crossroads. Just accept it.
@Zanna2113 - I cant accept it says he has a familiar, has bred, is wearing apparel or a skin :0
@Zanna2113 - I cant accept it says he has a familiar, has bred, is wearing apparel or a skin :0
Please check out my January mass G1 hatch!! Click here!
@Elwania - Oh darn, I forgot I had bred him. He will be available in 4 days. I'll ping you when you can accept the trade.
@Elwania - Oh darn, I forgot I had bred him. He will be available in 4 days. I'll ping you when you can accept the trade.
@Zanna2113 Sure no problem! :)
@Zanna2113 Sure no problem! :)
Please check out my January mass G1 hatch!! Click here!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
@Zanna2113 soooo you don't want any mm or statues?? Just wanted to make sure because I have a bit to offer in those regards :')

Hopefully I'll have some MP in the next month or so, in which case I'll check back in here.
@Zanna2113 soooo you don't want any mm or statues?? Just wanted to make sure because I have a bit to offer in those regards :')

Hopefully I'll have some MP in the next month or so, in which case I'll check back in here.
@demoliceros - I would consider all offers! :D I do know I'm in the market for a lion plushie in particular right now.
@demoliceros - I would consider all offers! :D I do know I'm in the market for a lion plushie in particular right now.
@Zanna2113 well, I definitely don't have anything that rare x) I have 650k mm, a bulk stash of cheap toys, a 2 marking female air custom that's about 5 years old, and a lowish account number (if you consider #12845 old?). I'm trying to sell the custom and a clay statue that I have, so hopefully that'll give me some mm!

I know from experience that none of those things are very appealing, but let me know if you'd like to trade for any of it. :)
@Zanna2113 well, I definitely don't have anything that rare x) I have 650k mm, a bulk stash of cheap toys, a 2 marking female air custom that's about 5 years old, and a lowish account number (if you consider #12845 old?). I'm trying to sell the custom and a clay statue that I have, so hopefully that'll give me some mm!

I know from experience that none of those things are very appealing, but let me know if you'd like to trade for any of it. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9