Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling My Progen!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Currently selling my progen male. If interested, please message me and we'll work something out. :]
Currently selling my progen male. If interested, please message me and we'll work something out. :]
@DwagoonBab - You can't sell either of your progens. They're account bound.
@DwagoonBab - You can't sell either of your progens. They're account bound.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@DwagoonBab

You can't sell your progen and if you don't like their colors you could always scatterscroll them. ^O^
@DwagoonBab

You can't sell your progen and if you don't like their colors you could always scatterscroll them. ^O^
1TqpFhN.gifjYsXFew.gif
1TqpFhN.gif
@TimelessBlues

How do I scatterscroll?
@TimelessBlues

How do I scatterscroll?
@DwagoonBab
You have to purchase a scatterscroll- just be warned that the colors from it are completely random and it might uh, take a couple times to get what you want or like.
@DwagoonBab
You have to purchase a scatterscroll- just be warned that the colors from it are completely random and it might uh, take a couple times to get what you want or like.
r1C4Orm.png 01nVszz.png
eswSnrS.png
QGvYKGE.png
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
HPxMzD7.png
Buy a scatterscroll and use it. Also, I don't see a progen male in your lair? Did you exalt him? LOL
Buy a scatterscroll and use it. Also, I don't see a progen male in your lair? Did you exalt him? LOL
knhLXgs.png
@Div3rge

Yeah, that took care of the problem. When FR reopens signups, I'm just going to move to a new account.
@Div3rge

Yeah, that took care of the problem. When FR reopens signups, I'm just going to move to a new account.
@DwagoonBab
You're also not allowed to have more than one account. D:
@DwagoonBab
You're also not allowed to have more than one account. D:
tumblr_ocqzza1A201u38gd0o8_r1_100.gif
LadyDragonKnight
My Art Shop!
tumblr_ocs2qprSDo1u38gd0o3_100.gif XdKddgH.png
@DwagoonBab

...Orrr, you could just start fresh in your lair? As @LadyDragonKnight said, you're not allowed more then one account, as it says very clearly in the rules. You barely have nine dragons. XD
@DwagoonBab

...Orrr, you could just start fresh in your lair? As @LadyDragonKnight said, you're not allowed more then one account, as it says very clearly in the rules. You barely have nine dragons. XD
knhLXgs.png
@Div3rge

Of course. I'm going to use a different email.
@Div3rge

Of course. I'm going to use a different email.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page