Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .-~WARFLAMES~-. 20kt Flash Sale!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14

@WarszawaScream: Your White/Gold/Gold female Coatl from Caution Tape is simply gorgeous! Could I be pinged for the next hatching please for a female? I don't have the room or the funds for her right now. What are the chances that you get a female White Cher/Gold Per/Gold UB Coatl?

@WarszawaScream: Your White/Gold/Gold female Coatl from Caution Tape is simply gorgeous! Could I be pinged for the next hatching please for a female? I don't have the room or the funds for her right now. What are the chances that you get a female White Cher/Gold Per/Gold UB Coatl?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71 On that pair it's a 1/15 chance for White, 1/2 chance for Gold and 1/2 chance for Gold - so there's a pretty decent chance I'll come across one or two every few hatchings. 98% chance for Cherub, and a 99% chance for Per and UB, so those genes are as close to guaranteed as you can get. I'll add you to the ping list and note that you're specifically looking for that!
@MetalDawn71 On that pair it's a 1/15 chance for White, 1/2 chance for Gold and 1/2 chance for Gold - so there's a pretty decent chance I'll come across one or two every few hatchings. 98% chance for Cherub, and a 99% chance for Per and UB, so those genes are as close to guaranteed as you can get. I'll add you to the ping list and note that you're specifically looking for that!
mwQvb88.jpg

@WarszawaScream: Thank you. Very nice Hatchery with gorgeous dragons! Mind if I friend request you so I can keep in touch?

@WarszawaScream: Thank you. Very nice Hatchery with gorgeous dragons! Mind if I friend request you so I can keep in touch?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71 Absolutely don't mind, go right ahead! :D
@MetalDawn71 Absolutely don't mind, go right ahead! :D
mwQvb88.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/m2Nl42V.jpg[/img]
m2Nl42V.jpg
0lBCkdv.jpg
@WarszawaScream Do you have a general pinglist for hatchings? If so, could I be on it please? :)

Edit: Sorry for the double ping! Could you hold / can we discuss a payment plan for your current Butterflames for sale? I'm a little short on cash at the moment but will be exalting a lot for the upcoming dom battle so should be able to pay everything off completely over this coming week.
@WarszawaScream Do you have a general pinglist for hatchings? If so, could I be on it please? :)

Edit: Sorry for the double ping! Could you hold / can we discuss a payment plan for your current Butterflames for sale? I'm a little short on cash at the moment but will be exalting a lot for the upcoming dom battle so should be able to pay everything off completely over this coming week.
@manysundays Someone actually bought that one before I had a chance to do anything, but I'll put you on the General Pinglist and let you know when the next clutch hatches!
@manysundays Someone actually bought that one before I had a chance to do anything, but I'll put you on the General Pinglist and let you know when the next clutch hatches!
mwQvb88.jpg
@WarszawaScream Oh ok, no problem. :) And thanks, I'll try to nab the next one. :3
@WarszawaScream Oh ok, no problem. :) And thanks, I'll try to nab the next one. :3
New Samhain Forever, Lisa Frank, and Golden Raptor Idol XXX hatchlings are on the first page, take a look!

@pyr0, @nylo, @ifawn, @Amehime, @theroiprocepios, @WynterDragen
New Samhain Forever, Lisa Frank, and Golden Raptor Idol XXX hatchlings are on the first page, take a look!

@pyr0, @nylo, @ifawn, @Amehime, @theroiprocepios, @WynterDragen
mwQvb88.jpg
@Dunmer I just hatched a Warm and Wild nest with a great Loli-Goth cherub hatchling: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20867563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208676/20867563_350.png[/img] [/url] Let me know if you're interested! Also FYI, I've just altered the pair so that their future hatches will be Stained instead of Spines.
@Dunmer I just hatched a Warm and Wild nest with a great Loli-Goth cherub hatchling:

20867563_350.png

Let me know if you're interested! Also FYI, I've just altered the pair so that their future hatches will be Stained instead of Spines.
mwQvb88.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14