Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Over
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@eriophora Added <3
@eriophora Added <3
Dragons that get bid on today are going to have an 'Extended?' section in their info due to the snipe guard so you can keep a watch on how long you have to bid on your favorites, if necessary.
Dragons that get bid on today are going to have an 'Extended?' section in their info due to the snipe guard so you can keep a watch on how long you have to bid on your favorites, if necessary.
[center]6 hours left [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ee8af994bb370c3c915ee1f204a89462/tumblr_na2wkiSQzL1tccr3io2_250.gif[/img][/center]
6 hours left

tumblr_na2wkiSQzL1tccr3io2_250.gif
3 hours left now <3
3 hours left now <3
@Dgcakes @Joying

I'd like to do 120kT on Odile!
@Dgcakes @Joying

I'd like to do 120kT on Odile!
@WoofAlekseev added <3 Thank you
@WoofAlekseev added <3 Thank you
I'm going to be downstairs for a while, so I might be out of the room when this ends. If there's no extensions on the dragon, the winner can send me the crossroads trade and I'll accept soon as I'm upstairs.

Otherwise I'll ping winners soon as I'm back in the room, and let the ones that are extended finish when they finish.
I'm going to be downstairs for a while, so I might be out of the room when this ends. If there's no extensions on the dragon, the winner can send me the crossroads trade and I'll accept soon as I'm upstairs.

Otherwise I'll ping winners soon as I'm back in the room, and let the ones that are extended finish when they finish.
@WoofAlekseev @DGcakes

150tK on Odile

Think that puts his auction at 5:15 AM FR Time
@WoofAlekseev @DGcakes

150tK on Odile

Think that puts his auction at 5:15 AM FR Time
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
Less than an hour to go on anything that hasn't been bid on today.
Less than an hour to go on anything that hasn't been bid on today.
@Dgcakes @Hyracia @Joying

160kT on Odile

and 120kT on Achetae ;o;
@Dgcakes @Hyracia @Joying

160kT on Odile

and 120kT on Achetae ;o;
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11