Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Envenomed Jaguars (Poi/Tox/Glimmer)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@dragonNMR
Would you mind removing me from the pinglist? I found the dragon I was looking for.
@dragonNMR
Would you mind removing me from the pinglist? I found the dragon I was looking for.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
@dragonNMR yep definitely still interested! Happy Gala!
@dragonNMR yep definitely still interested! Happy Gala!
tmp_10011-2e3u39s-758505748_zpsx2aafmyr.png tmp_25378-f4XRL501812464270_zpst0fx4d0f.png
@dragonNMR Very pretty and good luck selling but go ahead and remove me from the ping list my lair is too full right now for new babies.
@dragonNMR Very pretty and good luck selling but go ahead and remove me from the ping list my lair is too full right now for new babies.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@terceleto I got 2 boys! :D You can send me a CR for 200kT or 300g for the one you'd like! x3
@terceleto I got 2 boys! :D You can send me a CR for 200kT or 300g for the one you'd like! x3
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@terceleto Thank you for giving Balam and Seshat's son a good home! Oh I'm sorry...I just woke up and forgot to add the badges to their bios. Here is the code if you don't mind, I know you can do whatever you want with the bio though so it's up to you. :) [code][center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/d1a5/f/2015/309/3/b/envenomed_jaguar_badge_by_dragonnmr-d9fn4if.png[/img][/center][/code]
@terceleto Thank you for giving Balam and Seshat's son a good home! Oh I'm sorry...I just woke up and forgot to add the badges to their bios. Here is the code if you don't mind, I know you can do whatever you want with the bio though so it's up to you. :)
Code:
[center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/d1a5/f/2015/309/3/b/envenomed_jaguar_badge_by_dragonnmr-d9fn4if.png[/img][/center]
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@dragonNMR
I noticed it was gone, I'll get it added in. I'm trying to think up a good name for him, he's perfect. Thank you!
@dragonNMR
I noticed it was gone, I'll get it added in. I'm trying to think up a good name for him, he's perfect. Thank you!
tmp_10011-2e3u39s-758505748_zpsx2aafmyr.png tmp_25378-f4XRL501812464270_zpst0fx4d0f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6