Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Kogo's Lore Dragons! Or Something.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@ozvena
@Doki
@cioccolato
@Aleise
@cinderrain
@Parkakid
@Tala2121
@slp0001
@manysundays
@Toriel
@Leeli

Behold! Stuff!
@ozvena
@Doki
@cioccolato
@Aleise
@cinderrain
@Parkakid
@Tala2121
@slp0001
@manysundays
@Toriel
@Leeli

Behold! Stuff!
294869_900.png421497_900.png421214_900.png341914_900.png
@Kogoruhn Okay please help I need them all
And the dangerous thing is I have room now
Intense decisions happening over here!
@Kogoruhn Okay please help I need them all
And the dangerous thing is I have room now
Intense decisions happening over here!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Kogoruhn
Literally RIGHT before you posted this, I bought one of your dragons from someone else. Now I have no money and I wish I had waited! *sigh*
@Kogoruhn
Literally RIGHT before you posted this, I bought one of your dragons from someone else. Now I have no money and I wish I had waited! *sigh*
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@Kogoruhn Terrible decisions have been made, I now no longer have space or money, and there are no regrets. Thank you!
@Kogoruhn Terrible decisions have been made, I now no longer have space or money, and there are no regrets. Thank you!
@Kogoruhn

Snagged Sandworm! Your descriptions are always so great, I had fun reading through all the new ones.
@Kogoruhn

Snagged Sandworm! Your descriptions are always so great, I had fun reading through all the new ones.
gM1MTf9.png
@cinderrain

Aaaaa, thank-you! Whenever you end up snagging some of my dragons, you seem to snag the ones I always contemplate keeping, haha. Hope you like them! :D

@Toriel

And she already looks fantabulous. Holy...

Thanks a lot! :D

@slp0001

Oh, you have Lucy! <3

If you want, I'll be more than happy to haggle with you, or hold any of the dragons left if you've got your eye on one in particular. :3
@cinderrain

Aaaaa, thank-you! Whenever you end up snagging some of my dragons, you seem to snag the ones I always contemplate keeping, haha. Hope you like them! :D

@Toriel

And she already looks fantabulous. Holy...

Thanks a lot! :D

@slp0001

Oh, you have Lucy! <3

If you want, I'll be more than happy to haggle with you, or hold any of the dragons left if you've got your eye on one in particular. :3
@Kogoruhn I adore them. You always seem to find my weak spot for amazingly-written flaws in your bios! And these two are just so pretty. <3
@Kogoruhn I adore them. You always seem to find my weak spot for amazingly-written flaws in your bios! And these two are just so pretty. <3
@Kogoruhn
Yep! I happened to be glancing through your rehomed dragons for possible inspiration for myself, and I saw her and asked about her. The user was willing to give her up for a small fee. So I'm pretty happy about that!
Ah, I appreciate it, but that's OK. I mostly had my eye on Sandwyrm. Thank you anyways, though!
@Kogoruhn
Yep! I happened to be glancing through your rehomed dragons for possible inspiration for myself, and I saw her and asked about her. The user was willing to give her up for a small fee. So I'm pretty happy about that!
Ah, I appreciate it, but that's OK. I mostly had my eye on Sandwyrm. Thank you anyways, though!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@ozvena
@Doki
@cioccolato
@Aleise
@cinderrain
@Parkakid
@Tala2121
@slp0001
@manysundays
@Toriel
@Leeli

Stuff!

@Leenanishere

Finally have a male Raider/Fiend baby if you're still interested!
@ozvena
@Doki
@cioccolato
@Aleise
@cinderrain
@Parkakid
@Tala2121
@slp0001
@manysundays
@Toriel
@Leeli

Stuff!

@Leenanishere

Finally have a male Raider/Fiend baby if you're still interested!
@Kogoruhn

:o ye I'm still interested :D
@Kogoruhn

:o ye I'm still interested :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12