Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -Closed-
1 2 3
@Quilava2010
Thank you so much! :3
@Quilava2010
Thank you so much! :3
@tailsAudacious You're welcome!

I used the wrong "your"...that's embarassing
@tailsAudacious You're welcome!

I used the wrong "your"...that's embarassing
Sharkie or Quill ~ She/her
I don't have any fancy links or pictures I just like to write lore about and get very attached to colorful pixels in the shapes of dragons
@quilava2010 could I please get #4?

Thank you so much!
@quilava2010 could I please get #4?

Thank you so much!
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
May I have number 9? :)
May I have number 9? :)
@Ghastjio @lblu412
Eep! Sorry for not getting to you guys, i was doing other stuff. I'll send them over in a moment!
@Ghastjio @lblu412
Eep! Sorry for not getting to you guys, i was doing other stuff. I'll send them over in a moment!
I don't have any fancy links or pictures I just like to write lore about and get very attached to colorful pixels in the shapes of dragons
Still giving these out!
Still giving these out!
Bump!
Bump!
Still giving these away!
Still giving these away!
Is no.7 still available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18608266] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186083/18608266_350.png[/img] [/url] Only smoke gened dragon that has turned my head c:
Is no.7 still available?

18608266_350.png
Only smoke gened dragon that has turned my head c:
tumblr_inline_ny85tkENM51tqdlxo_540.png ~You hear arguing in the distance~ tumblr_ny85tmtIn21uqhk6jo1_75sq.png
Big Louie's Adoption Service
Commissions! 20kt [url][/url]
@Quilava2010
Hello, If you have any left to spare I'd appreciate it. Only have 2 right now and am trying to level up lol.
@Quilava2010
Hello, If you have any left to spare I'd appreciate it. Only have 2 right now and am trying to level up lol.
1 2 3