Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed For Summer Semester]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@AngelAura
Hey thanks for the ping. Is this on still available?
If he is then I'd like to do 6kt.
purplerose
Male
Silver Tiger | Sky Butterfly | Carmine Basic
Notes: A beautiful Sky Butterfly! The tertiary seems like it could be workable with the right gene.
@AngelAura
Hey thanks for the ping. Is this on still available?
If he is then I'd like to do 6kt.
purplerose
Male
Silver Tiger | Sky Butterfly | Carmine Basic
Notes: A beautiful Sky Butterfly! The tertiary seems like it could be workable with the right gene.
@AngelAura

Ohh~! May I have
Biro
Female
Teal Clown | Azure Seraph | Caribbean Thylacine
@AngelAura

Ohh~! May I have
Biro
Female
Teal Clown | Azure Seraph | Caribbean Thylacine
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@AmandaWalker @SheenaAurion @Crookedwiings
All three dragons are availible! If you could send the CRs for them, that'd be great. I'm on mobile at the moment and about to head for school but once I get back, I'll send them if they're not sent already! ^^
@AmandaWalker @SheenaAurion @Crookedwiings
All three dragons are availible! If you could send the CRs for them, that'd be great. I'm on mobile at the moment and about to head for school but once I get back, I'll send them if they're not sent already! ^^
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_01.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_02.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_03.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_04.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_05.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_06.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_07.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_08.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_09.jpg
~Bump~
~Bump~
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_01.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_02.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_03.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_04.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_05.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_06.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_07.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_08.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_09.jpg
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0CAJRtv.png[/img]
0CAJRtv.png
ZZkBPTd.png
@AngelAura can i get Biro please?
@AngelAura can i get Biro please?
unknown.png
@Mediumdee
I'm sorry, Biro was taken a few months ago. >.<"
The Rescues Thread is currently closed for the Spring Semester.
@Mediumdee
I'm sorry, Biro was taken a few months ago. >.<"
The Rescues Thread is currently closed for the Spring Semester.
@AngelAura

May I be added to the general ping list?
Thank you! (:
@AngelAura

May I be added to the general ping list?
Thank you! (:
pDFmcEB.pngiYQvGlS.png625wsnC.pngHaUAtlW.gif
@kaankri
Of course, you've been added ^^
@kaankri
Of course, you've been added ^^
@AngelAura
If you ever re-open, I would like to be put on pinglist ~
@AngelAura
If you ever re-open, I would like to be put on pinglist ~
034vCWs.gifnBoOPgD.pngLLoEOr0.pngpAhQwGC.pngBadge.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11