Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MoonDance Hatchery: Two 6k babies!
Welcome, to the Moon Dance Hatchery! For sale currently; Two beautiful Skydancer babies are now available for sale! Check out my Dragon Lair to see these two Unnamed babies. PM me to ask the price! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18511302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185114/18511302_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18553737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185538/18553737_350.png[/img] [/url] Moon Dance is a Skydancer breeding program run by me, Winter. I love Skydancers, and have been planning this selling/buying thread for eight months, before I even registered. What should I expect from Moon Dance? The Moon Dance hatchery was created for Skydancers only, but I will be selling other species. I am a planner, so all dragons should have good genes, color, and variety. All of my breeding pairs are specialty picked for beauty, and no ''ugly'' color generally come out of my nests. Please be patient with me, I am just starting FR, and breeding/selling. Prices? Please expect prices to very, considering I will be selling different values of dragons with different genes. My prices will be cheaper to begin with, but will grow larger with demand. My prices are some what like this; 4000-7500 Why should I buy from you? No special reason at all, really. Because it is my passion. Donations. I accept donations of coins, dragons, and gems. Although I don't need them, and am not asking for them. Dragon broods. Currently, Forbes and Abyss are incubating a brood of three eggs. Sales. I am currently selling cheap because I am just beginning, sales are also planned for December 23-26 for the holidays. Borrowing. Have a Skydancer you want bred with one of mine? Let me borrow it! I will breed it with a dragon of mine for 1000. You would get one offspring out of the brood. Current breeder dragons. Currently, Forbes, Abyss, Firework, Arete, and Reign are in my breeding business. Growth. So far, growth is fast in my business. My first brood is almost ready. Reserving. Reserving is currently closed! How do I buy from you? PM me the dragon you want's gene, colors, and genders to specify which dragon you want. I will then crossroad it for the listed price. Names. No dragon I sell will have a name yet, unless I am selling an unwanted old breeder. Coming soon! Friend discounts, pure Skydancer brood(three eggs).
Welcome, to the Moon Dance Hatchery!

For sale currently;
Two beautiful Skydancer babies are now available for sale! Check out my Dragon Lair to see these two Unnamed babies. PM me to ask the price!

18511302_350.png

18553737_350.png

Moon Dance is a Skydancer breeding program run by me, Winter. I love Skydancers, and have been planning this selling/buying thread for eight months, before I even registered.

What should I expect from Moon Dance?
The Moon Dance hatchery was created for Skydancers only, but I will be selling other species. I am a planner, so all dragons should have good genes, color, and variety. All of my breeding pairs are specialty picked for beauty, and no ''ugly'' color generally come out of my nests. Please be patient with me, I am just starting FR, and breeding/selling.

Prices?
Please expect prices to very, considering I will be selling different values of dragons with different genes. My prices will be cheaper to begin with, but will grow larger with demand.
My prices are some what like this;
4000-7500

Why should I buy from you?
No special reason at all, really. Because it is my passion.

Donations.
I accept donations of coins, dragons, and gems. Although I don't need them, and am not asking for them.

Dragon broods.
Currently, Forbes and Abyss are incubating a brood of three eggs.

Sales.
I am currently selling cheap because I am just beginning, sales are also planned for December 23-26 for the holidays.

Borrowing.
Have a Skydancer you want bred with one of mine? Let me borrow it! I will breed it with a dragon of mine for 1000. You would get one offspring out of the brood.

Current breeder dragons.
Currently, Forbes, Abyss, Firework, Arete, and Reign are in my breeding business.

Growth.
So far, growth is fast in my business. My first brood is almost ready.

Reserving.
Reserving is currently closed!

How do I buy from you?
PM me the dragon you want's gene, colors, and genders to specify which dragon you want. I will then crossroad it for the listed price.

Names.
No dragon I sell will have a name yet, unless I am selling an unwanted old breeder.

Coming soon!
Friend discounts, pure Skydancer brood(three eggs).

Some PLEASE say something, ugh.
Some PLEASE say something, ugh.
Bump
Bump