Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free Dragons (to everyone!!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I think I might be leaving for good - life is getting too hectic to take good care of my dergs, and so I was hoping that some of you might be willing to give them good homes! Please no exalting - Attila in particular is 6-digit dragon, so please take them because you love them, not to send off to whichever deity you may love most!

Everyone in my lair after Vulca is up for grabs. Just ping me and I'll send them your way! <3

Oh! And you can have any apparel or accents they're wearing as well! Just let me know if you would like it or if you have no need of it ^^
I think I might be leaving for good - life is getting too hectic to take good care of my dergs, and so I was hoping that some of you might be willing to give them good homes! Please no exalting - Attila in particular is 6-digit dragon, so please take them because you love them, not to send off to whichever deity you may love most!

Everyone in my lair after Vulca is up for grabs. Just ping me and I'll send them your way! <3

Oh! And you can have any apparel or accents they're wearing as well! Just let me know if you would like it or if you have no need of it ^^
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png
Shall we play a game?
murk_bottle.png
@Cirque

May I take the 3rd dragon (Solstice) after Vulca? I'll also be glad to take his apparel, accent, and familiar! ^^
@Cirque

May I take the 3rd dragon (Solstice) after Vulca? I'll also be glad to take his apparel, accent, and familiar! ^^
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@Cirque

Could I by chance have Solstice?
@Cirque

Could I by chance have Solstice?
KVbkgOZ.png
@Cirque
Oh my, if it's possible, I'd love to have Attila. o:
@Cirque
Oh my, if it's possible, I'd love to have Attila. o:
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Doodlepuppy I'm afraid someone beat you to him!

@Sugarella I'll set the CR up. Do you want the accent or anything? (it really makes him fab, imo)
@Doodlepuppy I'm afraid someone beat you to him!

@Sugarella I'll set the CR up. Do you want the accent or anything? (it really makes him fab, imo)
Shall we play a game?
murk_bottle.png
I'm new today. I don't have room for more dragons, but I'm looking for battle items and familiars if you have extras. @Cirque
I'm new today. I don't have room for more dragons, but I'm looking for battle items and familiars if you have extras. @Cirque
qbjlfo.pnghTT9mDg.png
@Cirque

yes, thank you very much!! <3

I love him so much, and will be cherished forever in my lair! <3
@Cirque

yes, thank you very much!! <3

I love him so much, and will be cherished forever in my lair! <3
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@Cirque
Could I have TianHe? Also could I have the Unicorn Guise apparel and his (TianHe) apparel?
@Cirque
Could I have TianHe? Also could I have the Unicorn Guise apparel and his (TianHe) apparel?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo2_100.png Used to be Kittfox15
@Serpede Take good care of her! ^^
@Serpede Take good care of her! ^^
Shall we play a game?
murk_bottle.png
@Cirque

Aww, alright, then could I have the unamed Imperial male?
@Cirque

Aww, alright, then could I have the unamed Imperial male?
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8