Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .: Shadow Shades Hatchery :.
@deltaflare

Thank you for your feedback!
No rush if you do or not, just let me know if/when you'd like to be on the list.
@deltaflare

Thank you for your feedback!
No rush if you do or not, just let me know if/when you'd like to be on the list.
@starfox Yeah hmm I'm thinking about the silvers but I'm still not sure haha. XD
Also I was wondering how do you do that thing that shows the colours they can be and the percentages of what genes their offspring will get? I've seen it before but idk where it comes from. ;w;
@starfox Yeah hmm I'm thinking about the silvers but I'm still not sure haha. XD
Also I was wondering how do you do that thing that shows the colours they can be and the percentages of what genes their offspring will get? I've seen it before but idk where it comes from. ;w;
@DeltaFlare

It comes from this nifty site here!
@DeltaFlare

It comes from this nifty site here!
@starfox
Really pretty new pairs, I'm looking forward to a ping with them! :D
@starfox
Really pretty new pairs, I'm looking forward to a ping with them! :D
@starfox
Oh and I'd like to buy the little Noc from Midnight Hour :)
@starfox
Oh and I'd like to buy the little Noc from Midnight Hour :)
@Emiliexandra

Do you want to be added to the pinglist for either new pair?
And I'll send a CR over now.
@Emiliexandra

Do you want to be added to the pinglist for either new pair?
And I'll send a CR over now.
@starfox
Well I'm already on the general pinglist, but sure! :p
@starfox
Well I'm already on the general pinglist, but sure! :p
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/3dJRYHr.png[/img][/center]
3dJRYHr.png
qiTymVx.png lEAaWb.png lUtsb5.png
@emiliexandra

I'll add you to the lists then, if you change your mind please feel free to let me know!
@emiliexandra

I'll add you to the lists then, if you change your mind please feel free to let me know!
@starfox Just so you know your affiliates banner has stopped working it keep saying image not found
@starfox Just so you know your affiliates banner has stopped working it keep saying image not found
qe7N2ik.png