Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAIR CLEAROUT 25+ FREE DRAGONS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Xenondra
Of course! She is quite the cutie isn't she UuU Sending the CR!
@Xenondra
Of course! She is quite the cutie isn't she UuU Sending the CR!
@cedes

She really is! I'll take great care of her. Thank you bunches!!!
@cedes

She really is! I'll take great care of her. Thank you bunches!!!
CLICK MY HECKING EGGS
... Please?
?k9XYy=party.png
Yup! And of course! Tahnk you for taking her for me UuU
Yup! And of course! Tahnk you for taking her for me UuU
@cedes

Thank you for Vertilores and Lifedunvre! They're gorgeous and will be taken care of! (I'll get them bios too...eventually) What am I doing? I'm supposed to be selling dergs, not buying more permanent ones
@cedes

Thank you for Vertilores and Lifedunvre! They're gorgeous and will be taken care of! (I'll get them bios too...eventually) What am I doing? I'm supposed to be selling dergs, not buying more permanent ones
4UUQPPZ.gif
@cedes is it okay if I grab Vewdretui? I'm sucker for blues ;-;
@cedes is it okay if I grab Vewdretui? I'm sucker for blues ;-;
m59NfS2.png
Thank you both for taking my dragons! *U*! <33
Thank you both for taking my dragons! *U*! <33
@cedes is Kisoltroyi still available? and for how much? (hope I spelled that right)
@cedes is Kisoltroyi still available? and for how much? (hope I spelled that right)
O7IFtNN.png7uJrkFc.png
@Attor
15k for him, as it says on the front page UuU
Go ahead and send a cr for him he's available!
@Attor
15k for him, as it says on the front page UuU
Go ahead and send a cr for him he's available!
@cedes
Greetings! I am very much intrested in adopting Wedlopreb. But first, I'm curios as to where you got her name? I have no intention of changing it, but as a lore-based clan I like to know what my dragons names mean/if they do mean anything. ;)
@cedes
Greetings! I am very much intrested in adopting Wedlopreb. But first, I'm curios as to where you got her name? I have no intention of changing it, but as a lore-based clan I like to know what my dragons names mean/if they do mean anything. ;)
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@Thewarywatcher13
Hellu! *U* Hmm, how to say, I've made all my dragons by going by a fantasy race I created for my ocs and name my dragons according to their langaugeee. Right now I don't have any meaning to most of their names ahaaa q uq;;; They like longer names so they can have a variety of cute nicknames they can create from either anagrams though or what have yooou.That's all I got AHA
@Thewarywatcher13
Hellu! *U* Hmm, how to say, I've made all my dragons by going by a fantasy race I created for my ocs and name my dragons according to their langaugeee. Right now I don't have any meaning to most of their names ahaaa q uq;;; They like longer names so they can have a variety of cute nicknames they can create from either anagrams though or what have yooou.That's all I got AHA
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9