Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSING] Hogwarts House Dragons
1 2 3 4
@Sammyken

Could I be added to your general ping list?
@Sammyken

Could I be added to your general ping list?
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
@Zukana13731

Sure! And let me know if/when you want any babies. :-)
@Zukana13731

Sure! And let me know if/when you want any babies. :-)
sZRxyrd.png
Bump!
Bump!
sZRxyrd.png
@Sammyken @Lakshmi

Would like to buy a Hogwart's set please - only preference to sex is a female spiral the rest can be either sex. Please set up crossroads. (I think I am correct at 37,300 each with the set discount but wasn't sure) Thanks!!
@Sammyken @Lakshmi

Would like to buy a Hogwart's set please - only preference to sex is a female spiral the rest can be either sex. Please set up crossroads. (I think I am correct at 37,300 each with the set discount but wasn't sure) Thanks!!
Bumppppppp
Bumppppppp
sZRxyrd.png
Bump
Bump
sZRxyrd.png
@Zukana13731

We are considering shutting down, as there has been very, very little interest. Let us know if you want any babies before we switch to our permanent sets. (Both Lakshmi and I are keeping a house set for ourselves.)
@Zukana13731

We are considering shutting down, as there has been very, very little interest. Let us know if you want any babies before we switch to our permanent sets. (Both Lakshmi and I are keeping a house set for ourselves.)
sZRxyrd.png
@Sammyken

I would like a Slytherin baby but I don't have enough treasure at the moment. All the same I hope things pick up ^_^

Edit: Do you mind if I advertise your hatchery on tumblr for you?
@Sammyken

I would like a Slytherin baby but I don't have enough treasure at the moment. All the same I hope things pick up ^_^

Edit: Do you mind if I advertise your hatchery on tumblr for you?
Adoptable_-_Zukana13731_Hyacinth.png
@Zukana13731

I don't mind at all! :-)

And we can work out the treasure somehow. I'll ping @Lakshmi since she's the Slytherin breeder. She has a male already hatched and ready if you would like him. :-)
@Zukana13731

I don't mind at all! :-)

And we can work out the treasure somehow. I'll ping @Lakshmi since she's the Slytherin breeder. She has a male already hatched and ready if you would like him. :-)
sZRxyrd.png
@Sammyken @Lakshmi i have to save up the treasure but i love to get a set before you guys close down if that is okay? I can not miss my chance to to have the houses in my lair as a young nublet XD
@Sammyken @Lakshmi i have to save up the treasure but i love to get a set before you guys close down if that is okay? I can not miss my chance to to have the houses in my lair as a young nublet XD
IIN1Zjg.png
1 2 3 4