Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | •Akari Hatchery• [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Akariuzz

Could I please be put on the ping list for bloodworm?
@Akariuzz

Could I please be put on the ping list for bloodworm?
@egglegg sure!
@egglegg sure!
p_by_cas_a_fras-d9ds5kf.png
@Akariuzz
Thank you!
@Akariuzz
Thank you!
@Akariuzz: Do you have a general ping list? I can't choose which pairs I like the best!
@Akariuzz: Do you have a general ping list? I can't choose which pairs I like the best!
fDSaoY3.pngv2PJF9u.png1B2dHgt.png
@WakahisaDManami
I do! Ill put you on it
@WakahisaDManami
I do! Ill put you on it
@Feathertalon @LivingTheory @theark @egglegg

4 babies! Born on friday the 13th. That wasnt even planned aha. Theyre on the front page. I wont put them on the AH until you guys have made your decision
@Feathertalon @LivingTheory @theark @egglegg

4 babies! Born on friday the 13th. That wasnt even planned aha. Theyre on the front page. I wont put them on the AH until you guys have made your decision
@Akariuzz
Since they're all male, I'll take any one of them. I was hoping for a male so yay me /ovo/
@Akariuzz
Since they're all male, I'll take any one of them. I was hoping for a male so yay me /ovo/
oT1Opir.gif MMfFirK.gif
@Feathertalon
Ill send a cr (:
@Feathertalon
Ill send a cr (:
@Akariuzz I will also take any of them seeing as they are all male it doesn't make much of a difference to me.
but knowing they were born on Friday the 13th is kinda cool!
@Akariuzz I will also take any of them seeing as they are all male it doesn't make much of a difference to me.
but knowing they were born on Friday the 13th is kinda cool!
@akariuzz

Oh wow wow!! They are super precious! I don't really mind about the gender, but if you could send me a cr that would be great!
@akariuzz

Oh wow wow!! They are super precious! I don't really mind about the gender, but if you could send me a cr that would be great!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12