Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Arborea's Hatchery ~ Lots New 7/12
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 99
@Nerium @Cleyra @Vely @OverlordFreya @Hounds @durianne @EmberK
@karanakushi @warriorofaces @XxLillimxX @RainyRose @PurpleEnchantres

Hey everyone! Lots of babies on the first page all are available via c/r if your interested =D

Tomorrow they will go to the AH.

@karanakushi @warriorofaces @XxLillimxX @RainyRose @PurpleEnchantres

Hey everyone! Lots of babies on the first page all are available via c/r if your interested =D

Tomorrow they will go to the AH.

@karanakushi @warriorofaces @XxLillimxX @Esme

Have some tree babies as well as some babies from Caol and Storm on the first page =D

both sets are available via c/r until tomorrow!
@karanakushi @warriorofaces @XxLillimxX @Esme

Have some tree babies as well as some babies from Caol and Storm on the first page =D

both sets are available via c/r until tomorrow!
@Seonais

I wasn't partial to Cobalt or Ultramarine with the Navy shimmer. I do like the double Navy's but I don't know what I'd do with a hatchling at the moment. Can you please remove me from Caol and Storm's ping list for now? Thanks
@Seonais

I wasn't partial to Cobalt or Ultramarine with the Navy shimmer. I do like the double Navy's but I don't know what I'd do with a hatchling at the moment. Can you please remove me from Caol and Storm's ping list for now? Thanks
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Esme Certainly =D
@Esme Certainly =D
^
^
@Nerium @Cleyra @Vely @OverlordFreya @Hounds @durianne @EmberK @karanakushi @warriorofaces @XxLillimxX @Aryxia @PurpleEnchantres @Esme Lots of babies up on the first page including some hiro and hatsu kiddos! They are available via c/r until tomorrow @Cleyra -I have your tundra male =D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24694017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246941/24694017_350.png[/img] [/url]
@karanakushi @warriorofaces @XxLillimxX @Aryxia @PurpleEnchantres @Esme

Lots of babies up on the first page including some hiro and hatsu kiddos! They are available via c/r until tomorrow

@Cleyra -I have your tundra male =D

24694017_350.png
One day man, one day I will have the space to have a koi pair o A o everytime you hatch some I'm like ARGHHH NO SPAAACE
One day man, one day I will have the space to have a koi pair o A o everytime you hatch some I'm like ARGHHH NO SPAAACE
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Seonais

Oooo I really like how Terracotta looks! I've sent you a xroads for the terracotta/obs/obs Guardian girl. You can remove me from the ping list for her parents after the trade. Thanks!
@Seonais

Oooo I really like how Terracotta looks! I've sent you a xroads for the terracotta/obs/obs Guardian girl. You can remove me from the ping list for her parents after the trade. Thanks!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Seonais

Amazing thank you! How much should I send a CR for?
@Seonais

Amazing thank you! How much should I send a CR for?
zNjgtqR.pngaY5sAvd.png
@Seonais Psst...it looks like the picture for your affiliates to put on their affiliate list broke.
@Seonais Psst...it looks like the picture for your affiliates to put on their affiliate list broke.
oSKuhYj.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 98 99