Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Gen 1 Double Ivory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@JennaQuinn
Umm I'll offer... 400kT? I thought that would be what I would pay for it since I won the auction. That's how auctions work I believe...?
@JennaQuinn
Umm I'll offer... 400kT? I thought that would be what I would pay for it since I won the auction. That's how auctions work I believe...?
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze

Sorry, I did say that there is a reserve of 3900 gems, since that's what I paid to gene him. 400kt quite a bit too low for me, since he's triple gened, level 25 and double white.
@Vaze

Sorry, I did say that there is a reserve of 3900 gems, since that's what I paid to gene him. 400kt quite a bit too low for me, since he's triple gened, level 25 and double white.
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
Bump~
Bump~
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time
Bump~
Bump~
+8hr FR time
@JennaQuinn Ah yay! Sending now.
@JennaQuinn Ah yay! Sending now.
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
@JennaQuinn
While this may be in bad form, I need to withdraw my bid for personal reasons. Thank you and best of luck to everyone else.
@JennaQuinn
While this may be in bad form, I need to withdraw my bid for personal reasons. Thank you and best of luck to everyone else.
REi7xXl.gif
You will have to choose...
Marvel Civil War RP Forum
(pings were here for double ivory)

Unfortunately the previous bidder for the ivory/ivory/black boy has had to pull out of the auction. I know this isn't ideal and I'm sorry to mess you guys about, but you can all start bidding from 400kt now.
(pings were here for double ivory)

Unfortunately the previous bidder for the ivory/ivory/black boy has had to pull out of the auction. I know this isn't ideal and I'm sorry to mess you guys about, but you can all start bidding from 400kt now.
+8hr FR time
Bump~
Bump~
+8hr FR time
@JennaQuinn

I'm still incredibly interested in the double ivory, but the only way I'd be able to pay for him would be a payment plan or a hold. I understand if that's not an option for you though. Still it doesn't hurt to ask if that could possibly work for you?

EDIT: I'll be offline for a while now, but my offer stands and I'll be back online later to check up on this. :)
@JennaQuinn

I'm still incredibly interested in the double ivory, but the only way I'd be able to pay for him would be a payment plan or a hold. I understand if that's not an option for you though. Still it doesn't hurt to ask if that could possibly work for you?

EDIT: I'll be offline for a while now, but my offer stands and I'll be back online later to check up on this. :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku

I could definitely do a payment plan if you get the highest bid! The auction ends at 11am FR time (which will depend on the snipe guard), and if there are no more bids by then, I will accept offers!

Also pinging the people interested in the double ivory, auction ends in 30 minutes!

@BeingOfNature @Naralex @Embereye
@Kairoku

I could definitely do a payment plan if you get the highest bid! The auction ends at 11am FR time (which will depend on the snipe guard), and if there are no more bids by then, I will accept offers!

Also pinging the people interested in the double ivory, auction ends in 30 minutes!

@BeingOfNature @Naralex @Embereye
+8hr FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8