Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AlexiaSilver

Haha, I actually caught onto it only through a skype chat for A DIFFERENT pet site where they mentioned casually that someone had offered like 20k for each of their 5 digits. I practically slammed my keyboard into the void with the force that I storm-siren-screamed "NOOOOO" and told them to back out of the deal.

@AlexiaSilver

Haha, I actually caught onto it only through a skype chat for A DIFFERENT pet site where they mentioned casually that someone had offered like 20k for each of their 5 digits. I practically slammed my keyboard into the void with the force that I storm-siren-screamed "NOOOOO" and told them to back out of the deal.

divider.png
Well, I'm out. I'm not in a spot to invest as of right now. :'(
Well, I'm out. I'm not in a spot to invest as of right now. :'(
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Oh lawd, pet site skype chats, could never keep up with those e.e
Sleep an hour and you've missed.... months of conversations it felt like to me, lol! Good to know though that others are also looking out for one another through that channel ^_^
Oh lawd, pet site skype chats, could never keep up with those e.e
Sleep an hour and you've missed.... months of conversations it felt like to me, lol! Good to know though that others are also looking out for one another through that channel ^_^
@ladyluna- add me to the last day ping please! I'd pay a pretty penny for this babe.
@ladyluna- add me to the last day ping please! I'd pay a pretty penny for this babe.
pLyyAr6.png
@Heat you got it
@Heat you got it
I really don't think I will be able to keep up lol
I really don't think I will be able to keep up lol
@LadyLuna
SWEET MERCY.
Please add me to the last day ping list, and may I throw in a bid of 10k gems?
@Monarque
@LadyLuna
SWEET MERCY.
Please add me to the last day ping list, and may I throw in a bid of 10k gems?
@Monarque
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@Delphi That I can do
@Delphi That I can do
@LadyLuna - Ugh, gorgeous girl! If only I had the funds. Good luck with your auction!
@LadyLuna - Ugh, gorgeous girl! If only I had the funds. Good luck with your auction!
Fen | They/them
@Parselmouth - thank you kindly!
@Parselmouth - thank you kindly!
1 2 3 4 5 6