Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done
1 2
Looking to sell or trade this girl. I gened her up myself. She has offspring but all are named. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9680000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96801/9680000_350.png[/img] [/url] Maroon Crystal / Navy Shimmer / Sand Spines
Looking to sell or trade this girl. I gened her up myself. She has offspring but all are named.

9680000_350.png

Maroon Crystal / Navy Shimmer / Sand Spines
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
that's some id she has there.....
that's some id she has there.....
clickables ♥ 8796351.gif9891620.gif9891834.gif10169390.gif
@cosmicdissonance
hmm never paid much attention but it is a nice number
@cosmicdissonance
hmm never paid much attention but it is a nice number
@Syleye have any idea what kind of an offer you're looking for?
@Syleye have any idea what kind of an offer you're looking for?
@HottFuzz
not real sure, just trying to gage offers at the moment. I realize I probably won't make the cost of her genes back.
@HottFuzz
not real sure, just trying to gage offers at the moment. I realize I probably won't make the cost of her genes back.
@Syleye I'd like to make an offer however I fear insulting you, I haven't played in quite awhile so I'm not exactly sure what to offer tbh xD Are you looking for just treasure and gems or would you take items as well?
@Syleye I'd like to make an offer however I fear insulting you, I haven't played in quite awhile so I'm not exactly sure what to offer tbh xD Are you looking for just treasure and gems or would you take items as well?
@HottFuzz
treasure, gems or a mix. As far as items go, mainly interested in any familiars I don't have and eggs.

I think I would like to get a minimum of 150K for her
@HottFuzz
treasure, gems or a mix. As far as items go, mainly interested in any familiars I don't have and eggs.

I think I would like to get a minimum of 150K for her
@Syleye I only have 135kt and 22 gems some old rare items, and a few familiars.
@Syleye I only have 135kt and 22 gems some old rare items, and a few familiars.
@HottFuzz
what items do you have?
@HottFuzz
what items do you have?
@Syleye [item=Goldslab Headdress] [item=Corsair's Eye Patch] [item=Blood Red Wolf Cape] I'll trade any of these with the treasure and gems thrown in if you want?
@Syleye Goldslab Headdress Corsair's Eye Patch Blood Red Wolf Cape
I'll trade any of these with the treasure and gems thrown in if you want?
1 2