Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glow Hatchery- HIATUS
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44
@Aeroden - You know I love light almost as much as I love wind, and honestly your current graphics kick ***. I wouldn't mind changing though. What kind of new theme would you like?

A LIGHT BREEZE
@Aeroden - You know I love light almost as much as I love wind, and honestly your current graphics kick ***. I wouldn't mind changing though. What kind of new theme would you like?

A LIGHT BREEZE
@Baisre I agree that the current graphics are glorious, but it just doesn't sit well that there's nothing windy going on.

I approve of the puns.

I know Water and friend made a laboratory themed hatchery for their plague+lightning dragons.

^Reminder to highlight that.
@Baisre I agree that the current graphics are glorious, but it just doesn't sit well that there's nothing windy going on.

I approve of the puns.

I know Water and friend made a laboratory themed hatchery for their plague+lightning dragons.

^Reminder to highlight that.
je67dzK.gifgLbSZXW.gif59TgHaL.png
The sale continues.
The sale continues.
Bump
Bump
@Lodzhal@Rosie115@skazka

Grey Scales hatched a nest of three, and I've got two gen 2 poison hatchlings up, courtesy of my progen.
@Lodzhal@Rosie115@skazka

Grey Scales hatched a nest of three, and I've got two gen 2 poison hatchlings up, courtesy of my progen.
Affie bump!
Affie bump!
FileB_zpsjcqgmbiz.png
I forgot to put the pricing on the new hatchlings whoops. Anyways, they're there now.
I forgot to put the pricing on the new hatchlings whoops. Anyways, they're there now.
Friend night time bump! :D
Friend night time bump! :D
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
Bump
Bump
@Aeroden [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1581033][img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w49/Vazzeel/Hatchery/main%20banner%20arctic%20malady%20final_zpshmfqemek.png[/img][/url] Here you go our store banner! Happy to affiliates buddies I guess?
@Aeroden main%20banner%20arctic%20malady%20final_zpshmfqemek.png
Here you go our store banner! Happy to affiliates buddies I guess?
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.png sig_banner_small_zpsvzj7s1xh.png tumblr_inline_nsthq8HheA1s23g03_540.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43 44