Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@SapphireLapis

Its all good <: Its gotten to a daily thing where I check the AH for dragons that could suit. Sadly, the very few that are there need too much work done to them - multiple cases of needing both facet AND iridescent. Its a pain.
@SapphireLapis

Its all good <: Its gotten to a daily thing where I check the AH for dragons that could suit. Sadly, the very few that are there need too much work done to them - multiple cases of needing both facet AND iridescent. Its a pain.
@Raaxon
Oomph... I just checked und I see what you mean... The best you could by spending the least in gems is the one irishim circuit XXY azure/emerald- und that one the seller is already asking for 22 gems. If I happen to breed any that come out with the right colours by accident though, I'll be sure to let you know!
Say, I just thought of this, but once the new colours are released, do you plan on just letting whatever colours come between as being a part of the acceptable range, or might you redo the pairs entirely to narrow down the colours?
@Raaxon
Oomph... I just checked und I see what you mean... The best you could by spending the least in gems is the one irishim circuit XXY azure/emerald- und that one the seller is already asking for 22 gems. If I happen to breed any that come out with the right colours by accident though, I'll be sure to let you know!
Say, I just thought of this, but once the new colours are released, do you plan on just letting whatever colours come between as being a part of the acceptable range, or might you redo the pairs entirely to narrow down the colours?
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@SapphireLapis

From the looks of it, there's nothing new being inserted between Denim and Caribbean and Emerald and Jungle, so I should still be fine with that.

And yeah, I saw that one, but its a him and I'd still need Facet... I'm really after another female. Having one female and three males would be a bad idea
@SapphireLapis

From the looks of it, there's nothing new being inserted between Denim and Caribbean and Emerald and Jungle, so I should still be fine with that.

And yeah, I saw that one, but its a him and I'd still need Facet... I'm really after another female. Having one female and three males would be a bad idea
@Raaxon
Ah, is that so? I never actually check to see where the colours fall on the chart, so I wasn't aware. Guess everything works out then!

This is a good point.
*sweats as she looks at the start of sky/blood gen1 breeding pairs und out of four three are guys*
*regret over scattering sky/blood custom progen is suddenly higher*
@Raaxon
Ah, is that so? I never actually check to see where the colours fall on the chart, so I wasn't aware. Guess everything works out then!

This is a good point.
*sweats as she looks at the start of sky/blood gen1 breeding pairs und out of four three are guys*
*regret over scattering sky/blood custom progen is suddenly higher*
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Raaxon ...slips in
requests to be put on the pinglist
slips back out
@Raaxon ...slips in
requests to be put on the pinglist
slips back out
@dln002

Added!
@dln002