Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | GIANT LAIR CLEANOUT: 55 UB TRIPLE IMPS!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
x
x
divider.png
@Dracotorix

30k is fine =) I am a for-profit exalter, so please only send the hatchling over if you are ok with it being exalted when it's grown. n_n
@Dracotorix

30k is fine =) I am a for-profit exalter, so please only send the hatchling over if you are ok with it being exalted when it's grown. n_n
divider.png
@Lithiarch I swore to Ra I wouldn't buy anymore dragons, but screw it. I fell in love with this girl! How much were you thinking? (Don't worry. She'll be pampered and loved in my clan. XD Just check out all my dergs, since they were all adopted.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12891810] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128919/12891810_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Lithiarch

I swore to Ra I wouldn't buy anymore dragons, but screw it. I fell in love with this girl! How much were you thinking? (Don't worry. She'll be pampered and loved in my clan. XD Just check out all my dergs, since they were all adopted.)

12891810_350.png
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@Lithiarch Ok, well, I'll probably send you some adults who won't sell the next time I run out of lair space (probably soon :P)
@Lithiarch Ok, well, I'll probably send you some adults who won't sell the next time I run out of lair space (probably soon :P)
@InkZylorn

I am so sorry friend, she LITERALLY JUST got purchased like 30 seconds ago. xD
@InkZylorn

I am so sorry friend, she LITERALLY JUST got purchased like 30 seconds ago. xD
divider.png
@Lithiarch

Dang! XD
@Lithiarch

Dang! XD
@Dracotorix

No problem! =)

@InkZylorn

Took a look at your lair and I love it =) If you find another imp girl of mine that ends up catching your eye, let me know and I'll send her over for free.
@Dracotorix

No problem! =)

@InkZylorn

Took a look at your lair and I love it =) If you find another imp girl of mine that ends up catching your eye, let me know and I'll send her over for free.
divider.png
x
x
divider.png
x
x
divider.png
@Lithiarch

Omg! Seriously?! But ain't I ripping you off? ; ^ ; (I am seriously too kind for my own good.)

Tempest or Quarter(? The one under Tempest) are both catching my eye also. XD
@Lithiarch

Omg! Seriously?! But ain't I ripping you off? ; ^ ; (I am seriously too kind for my own good.)

Tempest or Quarter(? The one under Tempest) are both catching my eye also. XD
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24