Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {bear pun hatchery} halloween hatchdates
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@HollowedAngel He's yours! I'll set up the CR for 20k :)
@HollowedAngel He's yours! I'll set up the CR for 20k :)
KFSoxOh.png OPMuT6a.png GKJ9rOx.png R4yLWvs.png pwJjkMF.png
@legendbeary
Aw nuts, I wanted that first boy D: Will the pair be breeding again?
Edit: Oh just saw that note. I hope another like him comes up, he was a good match for one of my dragons ;A;
@legendbeary
Aw nuts, I wanted that first boy D: Will the pair be breeding again?
Edit: Oh just saw that note. I hope another like him comes up, he was a good match for one of my dragons ;A;
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@nylo yes, as soon as their cooldown is up! So first couple weeks of November? Would you like to stay on the pinglist?
@nylo yes, as soon as their cooldown is up! So first couple weeks of November? Would you like to stay on the pinglist?
@legendbeary I think I'm on the general pings for your hatchery, but yes, I would.
@legendbeary I think I'm on the general pings for your hatchery, but yes, I would.
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@nylo yes you are, oops. :3 hopefully there will be one with similar colors in the next nest!
@nylo yes you are, oops. :3 hopefully there will be one with similar colors in the next nest!
Oh man that first boy! :o
I'll hold out for November I think (I really love those browns) but really beautiful set!
Oh man that first boy! :o
I'll hold out for November I think (I really love those browns) but really beautiful set!
@legendbeary Yoo I was interested in becoming an affiliate? My hatchery is here!
I, too, am a big fan of bears and any puns concerning them (flexing bear emoji)
@legendbeary Yoo I was interested in becoming an affiliate? My hatchery is here!
I, too, am a big fan of bears and any puns concerning them (flexing bear emoji)
VDNjjJK.gif
@asarath sure! I'll add your code; I love those tree dragons! Let me just make sure though--your hatchery is the one linked in your sig, yes? The link in the post goes to a different hatchery.
@asarath sure! I'll add your code; I love those tree dragons! Let me just make sure though--your hatchery is the one linked in your sig, yes? The link in the post goes to a different hatchery.
@legendbeary

Bumping to return the favor ^^ Also because these dragons are un-BEAR-ably cool. Also If you want i'd love to be affiliates :) I try to bump affiliate hatcheries on a semi-regular basis.
@legendbeary

Bumping to return the favor ^^ Also because these dragons are un-BEAR-ably cool. Also If you want i'd love to be affiliates :) I try to bump affiliate hatcheries on a semi-regular basis.
bloodborne_sig_by_xxdarinx-d7otg9b.png
@legendbeary whoops! yeah, the one in my sig is right. sorry about that! thanks!
@legendbeary whoops! yeah, the one in my sig is right. sorry about that! thanks!
VDNjjJK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8