Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » The Luminous & the Lost
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78
@tues can I be on the pinglist (for some reason it isn’t working on my laptop sorry)
@tues can I be on the pinglist (for some reason it isn’t working on my laptop sorry)
@Wufflesnuff

I'll get you added right away. c:
@Wufflesnuff

I'll get you added right away. c:
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@tues thank you! This is a really cool idea for the hatchery and the lore is so cute OwO
@tues thank you! This is a really cool idea for the hatchery and the lore is so cute OwO
@Wufflesnuff

Aw, thanks so much! I'm really proud of this place, since I've kept it up and running for almost 5 years now. Today marks the grand reopening under new graphics and branding to fit in with the lore changes I'm making to my main clan! ♥
@Wufflesnuff

Aw, thanks so much! I'm really proud of this place, since I've kept it up and running for almost 5 years now. Today marks the grand reopening under new graphics and branding to fit in with the lore changes I'm making to my main clan! ♥
she/they -- fr+3
@tues wow that’s so cool! Keeping it running for 5 years sounds hard, I bet I’d get so confused lol
@tues wow that’s so cool! Keeping it running for 5 years sounds hard, I bet I’d get so confused lol
@Wufflesnuff

The trick has been to take breaks when I need it (especially while I was in college), and to have fun. If you stop having fun, it stops being worth it.

Also, you don't have to ping me. I'm subbed. c;
@Wufflesnuff

The trick has been to take breaks when I need it (especially while I was in college), and to have fun. If you stop having fun, it stops being worth it.

Also, you don't have to ping me. I'm subbed. c;
she/they -- fr+3
Cool! Sorry for all the pings :3 I’m thinking of starting a joint hatchery with a friend one day so you’ve really helped!
Cool! Sorry for all the pings :3 I’m thinking of starting a joint hatchery with a friend one day so you’ve really helped!
@Wufflesnuff No worries, it happens! And I'm glad to hear it! I hope you guys enjoy running a hatchery together. It can really be a blast. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@Wufflesnuff

No worries, it happens! And I'm glad to hear it! I hope you guys enjoy running a hatchery together. It can really be a blast.
she/they -- fr+3
I would love Cvetka and Illona for mixed payment, please! Thanks so much!
I would love Cvetka and Illona for mixed payment, please! Thanks so much!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78