Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ice Frost Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78
@roachchoir Sure thing :)
@roachchoir Sure thing :)
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
The butterflies are here! Let me know if you'd like to be readded to the ping list for this pair :)

@Dask @TeaLeafves @FaeTheFifth @MetalDawn71 @cande2014 @Magictrios @AriaRose @Xbittersweet
The butterflies are here! Let me know if you'd like to be readded to the ping list for this pair :)

@Dask @TeaLeafves @FaeTheFifth @MetalDawn71 @cande2014 @Magictrios @AriaRose @Xbittersweet
The last one is so cute but i dont have money and i dont have space too! :( @DeadlyFang
The last one is so cute but i dont have money and i dont have space too! :( @DeadlyFang
1BdMCur.png
@DeadlyFang
I'd like a butterfly! Preferably female. Already have a male.
@DeadlyFang
I'd like a butterfly! Preferably female. Already have a male.
my signature is as empty as my wallet
@FaeTheFifth Sure! Send over a CR :)
@FaeTheFifth Sure! Send over a CR :)
I want one of those butterfly skydancers so badly... one has a combo I've been wanting for such a long time.
I want one of those butterfly skydancers so badly... one has a combo I've been wanting for such a long time.
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Let me know if you'd like me to put one on hold(up to 3 days) or want to be added to the pinglist :)
@Kairo Let me know if you'd like me to put one on hold(up to 3 days) or want to be added to the pinglist :)
@DeadlyFang

Pinglist me, please!
@DeadlyFang

Pinglist me, please!
9CxYF0H.png
@Kairo Done ^o^
@Kairo Done ^o^
Day 6's secret word is... 'Month'

This is part of the 2019 Archivist Abstruse Enigma Game. If you have received this ping it means you got the subspecies for day 6 correct. Do not post in the thread below. Thank you for playing!
Shhhhhhhhh

Some of you have received two pings and will see the first ping is now labeled as a missping. I moved the Day 6 secret word to an active thread, as I quickly realized posting to the 2018 thread (while cute) was confusing. I apologize for the confusion it caused a couple people.

Day 6's secret word is... 'Month'

This is part of the 2019 Archivist Abstruse Enigma Game. If you have received this ping it means you got the subspecies for day 6 correct. Do not post in the thread below. Thank you for playing!
Shhhhhhhhh

Some of you have received two pings and will see the first ping is now labeled as a missping. I moved the Day 6 secret word to an active thread, as I quickly realized posting to the 2018 thread (while cute) was confusing. I apologize for the confusion it caused a couple people.

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78