Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SALE!! ImpSeasons! All Kinds! Lore!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19
@startleddust 5 more rollover at the very most. I'm already starting to look for an interested buyer for the old Skydancer I want replaced. I'll let you know.
@startleddust 5 more rollover at the very most. I'm already starting to look for an interested buyer for the old Skydancer I want replaced. I'll let you know.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Okay, I can keep him around at least until Wind's battle with Arcane. I can't promise him surviving that if I'm really in need of space, though.
@Rexcaliburr

Okay, I can keep him around at least until Wind's battle with Arcane. I can't promise him surviving that if I'm really in need of space, though.
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@startleddust Yes! Got rid of another dragon just now and I've made room ^^ Should I send a CR for him? (He's really quite lovely, I couldn't risk losing him XD)
@startleddust Yes! Got rid of another dragon just now and I've made room ^^ Should I send a CR for him? (He's really quite lovely, I couldn't risk losing him XD)
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I'm glad you found him as charming as I did! Enjoy :)
@Rexcaliburr

I'm glad you found him as charming as I did! Enjoy :)
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@startleddust
//Korax is back
You have so many beautiful dragons! Amazing!
I need Eclair and River (and actually other dergs, but I have to be realistic: I won't manage to get enough treasure in a week if I have school and other payments AND no lair space ;-;), could you hold both for a week, please?
Oh, also I want to be on the general pinglist.
@startleddust
//Korax is back
You have so many beautiful dragons! Amazing!
I need Eclair and River (and actually other dergs, but I have to be realistic: I won't manage to get enough treasure in a week if I have school and other payments AND no lair space ;-;), could you hold both for a week, please?
Oh, also I want to be on the general pinglist.
Ued3cu6.png KqvPhMk.png
@Korax

Will do! I can set up CRs and you can accept them whenever you want!
@Korax

Will do! I can set up CRs and you can accept them whenever you want!
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@startleddust
Hello! c:

I would be interested in purchasing Akira and Jin; however, I would like to save up a bit more treasure before I do so, and I was wondering, could you possibly hold them for 3 days or so? =)

Thanks. c:
@startleddust
Hello! c:

I would be interested in purchasing Akira and Jin; however, I would like to save up a bit more treasure before I do so, and I was wondering, could you possibly hold them for 3 days or so? =)

Thanks. c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@StilinskiSpark

Three days is fine! I'll send the CRs now and you can accept them in a couple days.
@StilinskiSpark

Three days is fine! I'll send the CRs now and you can accept them in a couple days.
Vr7mfoy.jpg
@startleddust Aww snap I missed the twins! If you ever get another male imperial like those with a gold tert, could you please ping me? I'd love to make a Lore dragon out of one of these *w*
@startleddust Aww snap I missed the twins! If you ever get another male imperial like those with a gold tert, could you please ping me? I'd love to make a Lore dragon out of one of these *w*
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Coolangel533

A complete twin? or would an XXY suffice? Also if you'd be interested in either of the boys with an Ivory tert now I'd be willing to give you a discount!
@Coolangel533

A complete twin? or would an XXY suffice? Also if you'd be interested in either of the boys with an Ivory tert now I'd be willing to give you a discount!
Vr7mfoy.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19