Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ...Nostalgic Moon Hatchery...
1 2 3
@Angelfonds
You've been added to the pinglist! The charizard nest has three eggs ready to hatch tomorrow!
@Angelfonds
You've been added to the pinglist! The charizard nest has three eggs ready to hatch tomorrow!
@TealOcelot
The aMAIZEing grace couple has had four hatchlings!
@TealOcelot
The aMAIZEing grace couple has had four hatchlings!
@Grimmkitty @Deserttail @queertactic @Angelfonds

The "Level 36" Charizard couple you've asked to be pinged for have had three hatchlings!
@Grimmkitty @Deserttail @queertactic @Angelfonds

The "Level 36" Charizard couple you've asked to be pinged for have had three hatchlings!
@CoffeeCrow add me to the pinglist for your Charizard breeding pair? c: hoping the next nest will have a female ridgeback!
@CoffeeCrow add me to the pinglist for your Charizard breeding pair? c: hoping the next nest will have a female ridgeback!
y4B7Hb2.png
@Emils
You've been added!I hope it yields what you're looking for!
@Emils
You've been added!I hope it yields what you're looking for!
@Angelfonds
The prices are listed under each hatchling ^-^ Two of the three charizards are 25kT and the other is 20kT.
@Angelfonds
The prices are listed under each hatchling ^-^ Two of the three charizards are 25kT and the other is 20kT.
@Angelfonds
No problem , I'll ping you when the next nest hatches
@Angelfonds
No problem , I'll ping you when the next nest hatches
@CoffeeCrow Bought the male. Thank you :D
@CoffeeCrow Bought the male. Thank you :D
jOQpbcv.pngE0XbtnJ.png
@Deserttail
No, thank you! I assume you'd like to be taken off of the pinglist?
@Deserttail
No, thank you! I assume you'd like to be taken off of the pinglist?
@CoffeeCrow Yes please, this little guy is perfect so won't need to wait around for the next lot of hatchlings.
@CoffeeCrow Yes please, this little guy is perfect so won't need to wait around for the next lot of hatchlings.
jOQpbcv.pngE0XbtnJ.png
1 2 3