Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New Hatchlings - Name Your Price
1 2 3 4 5 6
^
^
^
^
@SaturnOnyx
COuld I offer 800-1000 for the fith one? sorry that it isn't a lot, I'm new. If its a no thats totally fine, I just think they're very cute!! :L
@SaturnOnyx
COuld I offer 800-1000 for the fith one? sorry that it isn't a lot, I'm new. If its a no thats totally fine, I just think they're very cute!! :L
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz

I wouldn't mind if you sent me 1000 but I only have four left?? Do you mean the last one? The Coatl Denim/Rose/Magenta baby?
@LemonQuartz

I wouldn't mind if you sent me 1000 but I only have four left?? Do you mean the last one? The Coatl Denim/Rose/Magenta baby?

@SaturnOnyx
Yes I did! hah I meant the last of the 4 left. Ill send you a crossroad ASAP, I'm about to head off for work so I'll do it before I go c:

@SaturnOnyx
Yes I did! hah I meant the last of the 4 left. Ill send you a crossroad ASAP, I'm about to head off for work so I'll do it before I go c:
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@SaturnOnyx can I have the gold coatl and the skydancer for 1000 each?
@SaturnOnyx can I have the gold coatl and the skydancer for 1000 each?
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42

Send me a crossroads and they're yours!
@Midna42

Send me a crossroads and they're yours!
@SaturnOnyx hmm... Could you CR to me? I know I really shouldn't be, but I'm bargaining for dragons when I don't have space in my lair, and I don't have enough treasure to expand
@SaturnOnyx hmm... Could you CR to me? I know I really shouldn't be, but I'm bargaining for dragons when I don't have space in my lair, and I don't have enough treasure to expand
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@Midna42

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand? Do you want me to send you a crossroads for both dragons for 1000t each right? Or are you telling me that you don't have lair space??
@Midna42

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand? Do you want me to send you a crossroads for both dragons for 1000t each right? Or are you telling me that you don't have lair space??
@SaturnOnyx both, I will pick up the dragons when I have enough lair space. If that doesn't work for you, could you keep them for me, I will CR u when I can get them.
@SaturnOnyx both, I will pick up the dragons when I have enough lair space. If that doesn't work for you, could you keep them for me, I will CR u when I can get them.
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6