Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Pack - Wildclaws Galore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@zerah561 thanks! it was fun to set up! I hope it works! And we would love to! Adding you to the list! [code][center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1536981/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/R6xDdaV.png[/img][/URL][/code]
@zerah561

thanks! it was fun to set up! I hope it works!

And we would love to! Adding you to the list!

Code:
[center][URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1536981/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/R6xDdaV.png[/img][/URL]
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
@TealOcelot

How much would it cost to lvl two dragons, one lvl 8 the other lvl 10, to lvl 20?
@TealOcelot

How much would it cost to lvl two dragons, one lvl 8 the other lvl 10, to lvl 20?
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@TealOcelot Gosh,now I remember I haven't even send my dragons for you to train yet D: I was so busy I didn't even realize! So sorry for that! ;-; Though, I guess your out of lair space,right? Don't worry though, I can't wait until you have some space again so I can send to you my three dragons :3 And Don't worry, I will be holding the three wildclaws too~
@TealOcelot Gosh,now I remember I haven't even send my dragons for you to train yet D: I was so busy I didn't even realize! So sorry for that! ;-; Though, I guess your out of lair space,right? Don't worry though, I can't wait until you have some space again so I can send to you my three dragons :3 And Don't worry, I will be holding the three wildclaws too~
4Y2asyj.png
@PeppermintStars

Mmm... 90k for the lvl 8 and 80k for the lvl 10
Always open for negotiation ^^b
Did you still want to borrow one of the lvl 25s?

@PsychoAna

thats ok ^^b i figured u were busy. I do have room I just have to throw out some fodders and ill be open for em. What levels am I working to again?
YAY! I love them! So hard to get wildclaws that look natural you know?
@PeppermintStars

Mmm... 90k for the lvl 8 and 80k for the lvl 10
Always open for negotiation ^^b
Did you still want to borrow one of the lvl 25s?

@PsychoAna

thats ok ^^b i figured u were busy. I do have room I just have to throw out some fodders and ill be open for em. What levels am I working to again?
YAY! I love them! So hard to get wildclaws that look natural you know?
@TealOcelot
Lvl 20 for the three who are already lvl 5 :3 And thanks~ Just ping me again when you are ready to receive them!
Glad you like them~ they sure are cutie pies! And gosh, I sure know D: It's pretty hard for me to find some good looking wildclaws,that's the reason I don't have so many,tbh
@TealOcelot
Lvl 20 for the three who are already lvl 5 :3 And thanks~ Just ping me again when you are ready to receive them!
Glad you like them~ they sure are cutie pies! And gosh, I sure know D: It's pretty hard for me to find some good looking wildclaws,that's the reason I don't have so many,tbh
4Y2asyj.png
@TealOcelot

Hmm... I think I'll borrow the lvl 25 instead. May I borrow one for the week starting Aug 17? That would be 10k, right?
@TealOcelot

Hmm... I think I'll borrow the lvl 25 instead. May I borrow one for the week starting Aug 17? That would be 10k, right?
1313.png39dkph.gif
@PeppermintStars

Sure! I will put u down for Cerci since she will be off her nest by then ^^b
yep! 10k for the week plus collateral that u can send in the mail that you get back 100%
@PeppermintStars

Sure! I will put u down for Cerci since she will be off her nest by then ^^b
yep! 10k for the week plus collateral that u can send in the mail that you get back 100%
@TealOcelot

Do you mind dragon collateral? Or... Festive items? I dont have a lot of money atm even for collateral ^^'

Even eggs? I have four
@TealOcelot

Do you mind dragon collateral? Or... Festive items? I dont have a lot of money atm even for collateral ^^'

Even eggs? I have four
1313.png39dkph.gif
@PeppermintStars

sure! its whatever your comfortable with really! It helps if you put it in a letter so I can keep it out of my finds until your ready to return her ^^b

unfortunately I have zero lair space ^^;;; sorry.... cant take more dragons
@PeppermintStars

sure! its whatever your comfortable with really! It helps if you put it in a letter so I can keep it out of my finds until your ready to return her ^^b

unfortunately I have zero lair space ^^;;; sorry.... cant take more dragons
Hatchlings for sale!!!!!
Hatchlings for sale!!!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38