Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | U/C LVL25 Lore Dragons U/C
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@AlfredFJones I just completed the bio for Arthur if you wanted to give it a look. I'm working my way down the line, so Byron will soon have his bio all ready~
@AlfredFJones I just completed the bio for Arthur if you wanted to give it a look. I'm working my way down the line, so Byron will soon have his bio all ready~
lvl25-Hatchery100x100-1.pngSqnIrhs.png
Would you mind pinging me for a circuit Warrior? Any gender, any color just tertiary as circuit. Thank you!
Would you mind pinging me for a circuit Warrior? Any gender, any color just tertiary as circuit. Thank you!
0SsVc.gif42ses.gifVHWgE.gifYiLd1.gifwCyeQ.gif
@Vayura
Has anyone expressed interest in Sebastian yet? Because, while I do like Byron's colours better, Sebastian's bio is just. So good to be honest, I love what you wrote a whole lot!
I'm sorry if you've mentioned the price for them before, but I've been kind of looking around and I can't seem to find how much they'd cost? So I was also wondering about that.
@Vayura
Has anyone expressed interest in Sebastian yet? Because, while I do like Byron's colours better, Sebastian's bio is just. So good to be honest, I love what you wrote a whole lot!
I'm sorry if you've mentioned the price for them before, but I've been kind of looking around and I can't seem to find how much they'd cost? So I was also wondering about that.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid Oh goodness, I revamped the thread layout, and I forgot to put the price back into the mix. D: They're 400kt, or 600g. He would be fully leveled in a few weeks. :D And thank you, I'm pretty new to the lore/bio thing, so I'm really glad you like him! :D
@Parkakid Oh goodness, I revamped the thread layout, and I forgot to put the price back into the mix. D: They're 400kt, or 600g. He would be fully leveled in a few weeks. :D And thank you, I'm pretty new to the lore/bio thing, so I'm really glad you like him! :D
@Vayura
oh dang sorry ;w;
Wow, I love Arthur's lore! Buut I just blew all of my money aha- so if he still won't be taken until I get the treasure I'll probs get him. I wouldn't mind it if anyone comes before me, though c:
Also, would it be possible to ping me when you have Byron's lore written down too?
@Vayura
oh dang sorry ;w;
Wow, I love Arthur's lore! Buut I just blew all of my money aha- so if he still won't be taken until I get the treasure I'll probs get him. I wouldn't mind it if anyone comes before me, though c:
Also, would it be possible to ping me when you have Byron's lore written down too?
Gammass.gif
@alfredFjones Sounds good to me~! I'm going to write Byron's lore tomorrow, or the next day. I'll ping you when he's all lored up! And if you wanted to do a payment plan, that is 100% ok. I know its a pretty big lump sum for all at once lol
@alfredFjones Sounds good to me~! I'm going to write Byron's lore tomorrow, or the next day. I'll ping you when he's all lored up! And if you wanted to do a payment plan, that is 100% ok. I know its a pretty big lump sum for all at once lol
@tiNsLeY799 I just hatched a nest with two circuit boys ~! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18679051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186791/18679051_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18679053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186791/18679053_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] You said to ping you if I ever hatched one, and I have two now so ya ~
@tiNsLeY799

I just hatched a nest with two circuit boys ~!

You said to ping you if I ever hatched one, and I have two now so ya ~
@vayura Awesome! They look nice. How about the yellow circuit derg?
@vayura Awesome! They look nice. How about the yellow circuit derg?
@tiNsLeY799 Yeah, totally he's up for grabs. When he grows up I'll get right on training him. Any kind of name preference ? And the pricing is the same, 400kt or 600g ~ Payment plans are good, and you can do a 15% deposit to keep the little dude on hold.
@tiNsLeY799 Yeah, totally he's up for grabs. When he grows up I'll get right on training him. Any kind of name preference ? And the pricing is the same, 400kt or 600g ~ Payment plans are good, and you can do a 15% deposit to keep the little dude on hold.
I'll go ahead and do a 15% deposit and a name.. How about Macario? I can also give you two berserkers if it changes my total.
I'll go ahead and do a 15% deposit and a name.. How about Macario? I can also give you two berserkers if it changes my total.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10