Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *~*~* Elegancy Hatchery! (DISCOUNT)*~*~*
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@everglades

Sorry, I'll remove you once I get off mobile xD
@everglades

Sorry, I'll remove you once I get off mobile xD
2sMsulH.gifXIritEX.png2sMsulH.gif
@Cherrysplash Could I please be added to the pinglist for Winter Wonderland?
@Cherrysplash Could I please be added to the pinglist for Winter Wonderland?
@ezmerelda @everglades @cande2014 @applebapples @PeridotsFoot @spacepixie @DiaryofNobody @kimmikokat @Spiritsbane @Lacrypants @princessanniecat @zith @itsthehorrid @Sucrose @Hannahisnotcool @shewolf13 @noodlemangos @monsterownage @Facethewind
@gh0stkid @lackess @pitbull @minnylynx @TheBestiary @dragonpelt @Paveffer @MetalDawn71 @gyroids

We are moving Elegancy Hatchery to a new thread! This one is too messy, and Cherry gets all the management!!

If you post this code, then your next dragon will be 50% off!

CODE: PASTEL
@ezmerelda @everglades @cande2014 @applebapples @PeridotsFoot @spacepixie @DiaryofNobody @kimmikokat @Spiritsbane @Lacrypants @princessanniecat @zith @itsthehorrid @Sucrose @Hannahisnotcool @shewolf13 @noodlemangos @monsterownage @Facethewind
@gh0stkid @lackess @pitbull @minnylynx @TheBestiary @dragonpelt @Paveffer @MetalDawn71 @gyroids

We are moving Elegancy Hatchery to a new thread! This one is too messy, and Cherry gets all the management!!

If you post this code, then your next dragon will be 50% off!

CODE: PASTEL
What? i dont anderstand. Sorry i am a little confuse. (I said this in a friendly way) @finneon
What? i dont anderstand. Sorry i am a little confuse. (I said this in a friendly way) @finneon
1BdMCur.png
@finneon Awesome! ^_^ Can't wait to see new thread :3
@finneon Awesome! ^_^ Can't wait to see new thread :3
chh4_by_oldheathensoul-d9jyc4a.png pw7CMkh.png 1_by_cas_a_fras-d9he5y8.gif
@cande2014

so, me and cherrysplash decided to move the hatchery to a new thread, because this one is really messy, and cherrysplash does all the editing, and it's kinda driving her nuts to keep on editing the hatchery. Plus, I don't do anything, which is pretty unfair for me too. So we made a new thread to equalize the effort.

@everglades

thanks! it's in construction, but it'll run fine in a day or two!! ^^
@cande2014

so, me and cherrysplash decided to move the hatchery to a new thread, because this one is really messy, and cherrysplash does all the editing, and it's kinda driving her nuts to keep on editing the hatchery. Plus, I don't do anything, which is pretty unfair for me too. So we made a new thread to equalize the effort.

@everglades

thanks! it's in construction, but it'll run fine in a day or two!! ^^
Ooo awesome ^^ thank for explain me :D cant wait to see the new thread ^^ @finneon
Ooo awesome ^^ thank for explain me :D cant wait to see the new thread ^^ @finneon
1BdMCur.png
@finneon Thanks for the notice. :3
@finneon Thanks for the notice. :3
TZyjuso.gif

b0MnAI7.pngIVL1Ky3.png

tKmUyuL.pngLDscCIt.pngvVIex3E.png
@minnylynx

no problem! ^^
@minnylynx

no problem! ^^

@finneon: Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait to see the new thread!

@finneon: Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait to see the new thread!
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32