Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 1 Glimmer Dragon
1 2 3 4 5
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
@LadyVelexis

I'M IN LOVE!!! PLEASE DON'T EXALT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRAGON!!!

Okay, would you accept a Payment Plan? I have 100,000 Treasure right now :D
I need her!

EDIT: So I am editing this because I just noticed her Info (I had to check to see if you started Leveling her lol) such as the fact you want Gems and 1100 of them...
@LadyVelexis

I'M IN LOVE!!! PLEASE DON'T EXALT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRAGON!!!

Okay, would you accept a Payment Plan? I have 100,000 Treasure right now :D
I need her!

EDIT: So I am editing this because I just noticed her Info (I had to check to see if you started Leveling her lol) such as the fact you want Gems and 1100 of them...
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Sionainn I haven't started leveling her yet. xD I was only going to do so once I decided to get rid of her. I honestly don't have much use for her, personally. D: Payment plans are something I'm not familiar with. When do you think you could have the gold/gems for her, if you want to buy her?
@Sionainn I haven't started leveling her yet. xD I was only going to do so once I decided to get rid of her. I honestly don't have much use for her, personally. D: Payment plans are something I'm not familiar with. When do you think you could have the gold/gems for her, if you want to buy her?
@LadyVelexis

I'm not actually sure how long it would take., it varies so much with me.
I have 450 Gems right now. (You'll see it on my Homepage in my WishList box..thing lol)

This weekend I pay 700K to buy an Accent I've wanted for months (it's retired I think) and then I can really start saving up Treasure/Gems again.

Usually when I use Payment plans, I just send payments whenever I have 100k or 50k, it helps my anxiety lol
@LadyVelexis

I'm not actually sure how long it would take., it varies so much with me.
I have 450 Gems right now. (You'll see it on my Homepage in my WishList box..thing lol)

This weekend I pay 700K to buy an Accent I've wanted for months (it's retired I think) and then I can really start saving up Treasure/Gems again.

Usually when I use Payment plans, I just send payments whenever I have 100k or 50k, it helps my anxiety lol
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~
Art by Twyrine
JXVUomh.png
Q5eZhV2.png
@Sionainn Ah, I see. I actually had my eye on a coatl on the AH and I'm trying to get the money for it asap, so I don't really think I can wait forever (especially since I have new nests on the way). I'm sorry.
@Sionainn Ah, I see. I actually had my eye on a coatl on the AH and I'm trying to get the money for it asap, so I don't really think I can wait forever (especially since I have new nests on the way). I'm sorry.
^
^
@LadyVelexis

Oh okay.
Hopefully she sells!
@LadyVelexis

Oh okay.
Hopefully she sells!
Shay
Hatchery
Wish List

Thank you~