Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10K R a n d o m D r a g o n GrabBag
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 477 478
@TwoJay I'm game
@TwoJay I'm game
M8bsogX.png jPdGQf9.gifBIjZcPf.gifWnMQhw9.gif
@theravensheflys
@DragonSmitty

CRs will be forth coming :D
@theravensheflys
@DragonSmitty

CRs will be forth coming :D
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
thank you ever so much @TwoJay your awsome sould i send the tresure
thank you ever so much @TwoJay your awsome sould i send the tresure
@theravensheflys

Yours are Siblings. Just FYI
@theravensheflys

Yours are Siblings. Just FYI
@twojay

thank you i will try and do lore for them
@twojay

thank you i will try and do lore for them
@TwoJay Heya there, I've finished writing Gauran's Bio (Gauss) Hopefully you're okay with me taking a liberty or two with how he actually arrived at mine? if not I can change it. Hope you like, after all ended up as one of my leaders lol... my poor male tundra progen >-> hehe ............ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16340607] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163407/16340607_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TwoJay

Heya there, I've finished writing Gauran's Bio (Gauss) Hopefully you're okay with me taking a liberty or two with how he actually arrived at mine? if not I can change it. Hope you like, after all ended up as one of my leaders lol... my poor male tundra progen >-> hehe ............

16340607_350.png
MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpgtumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
[url=
@ForestSoul

he's wonderful! ^_^ Don't change a thing.
@ForestSoul

he's wonderful! ^_^ Don't change a thing.
@TwoJay

I have quite a strong urge for a surprise dragon tonight..... Hmm... If only I could try my luck at a random dragon grab bag!

I am in dire need for female Imps, female Skydancers, male Coatl, and male Tundra. Im making a story containing only those kinds of dragons and I don't really have much patience to look through pages upon pages of dragons in the AH
*^*
@TwoJay

I have quite a strong urge for a surprise dragon tonight..... Hmm... If only I could try my luck at a random dragon grab bag!

I am in dire need for female Imps, female Skydancers, male Coatl, and male Tundra. Im making a story containing only those kinds of dragons and I don't really have much patience to look through pages upon pages of dragons in the AH
*^*
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko

CR is forth coming.
@Ninenko

CR is forth coming.
bump! c:

@TwoJay

I LOVE the female Skydancer you sent me. She will go perfectly in my story! I'll tell you when i'm done with it if you want.
bump! c:

@TwoJay

I LOVE the female Skydancer you sent me. She will go perfectly in my story! I'll tell you when i'm done with it if you want.
JOUhWcs.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 477 478