Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Syd's Hatchery!~SALE
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 413 414
@SydKiaray Omg! *drools* I really really want one. Can you ping me the next time this pair breeds?
@SydKiaray Omg! *drools* I really really want one. Can you ping me the next time this pair breeds?
OLB16Oa.png
sorry if i sound bad when i wrote, is that i saw that coatl so i wrote as fast as i could :D @SydKiaray
sorry if i sound bad when i wrote, is that i saw that coatl so i wrote as fast as i could :D @SydKiaray
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

I'm sure we can work something out :) What skins do you have? I should check their value on the AH
@cande2014

I'm sure we can work something out :) What skins do you have? I should check their value on the AH
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@AriaRose

For sure :) Thanks! I'm really proud of this pair. They took a lot of time to find and a lot of treasure to gene so I'm so happy they finally had pretty babies!
@AriaRose

For sure :) Thanks! I'm really proud of this pair. They took a lot of time to find and a lot of treasure to gene so I'm so happy they finally had pretty babies!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
Well this are the skins i have:

1-Brightheart

2-Crystalspine Aura

3-Union of Decay

That are the skins i have :) @SydKiaray
Well this are the skins i have:

1-Brightheart

2-Crystalspine Aura

3-Union of Decay

That are the skins i have :) @SydKiaray
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

Cool! Let me know if this sound fair to you?

140gems, 10kT, Crystalspine Aura and she is yours!!!
@cande2014

Cool! Let me know if this sound fair to you?

140gems, 10kT, Crystalspine Aura and she is yours!!!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
yes that is completly fair for me, thought it took me a really long time to get the gems....but wait i got the gems to use it in a cute dragon so yeah is fair for me :D @SydKiaray how we do with the payment?
yes that is completly fair for me, thought it took me a really long time to get the gems....but wait i got the gems to use it in a cute dragon so yeah is fair for me :D @SydKiaray how we do with the payment?
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

I'll send a CR for the gems. The rest you would need to send me in a message
@cande2014

I'll send a CR for the gems. The rest you would need to send me in a message
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
ooo okey :D @SydKiaray i am so happy!!!!
ooo okey :D @SydKiaray i am so happy!!!!
1BdMCur.png
@cande2014

I'm so glad she is going to such a great home! I hope you enjoy her!
@cande2014

I'm so glad she is going to such a great home! I hope you enjoy her!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 413 414