Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Syd's Hatchery!~SALE
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414
@SydKiaray Ok I went into my vault and pulled some treasure I can get him! Can I send a cr?
@SydKiaray Ok I went into my vault and pulled some treasure I can get him! Can I send a cr?
Panacea_2.gifElixer.gif
@Nylo

Yep! Send a CR
@Nylo

Yep! Send a CR
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray oh man oh man i absolutely adore Chronos! id love to buy him if no one else has claimed him c:
@SydKiaray oh man oh man i absolutely adore Chronos! id love to buy him if no one else has claimed him c:
@Mythologica

Sure thing! I'll send a CR
@Mythologica

Sure thing! I'll send a CR
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
Well that was fast, lol.
Well that was fast, lol.
Vj0BLbc.png
@SydKiaray
thanks so much!! sorry for the late reply!
@SydKiaray
thanks so much!! sorry for the late reply!
@sydKiaray
Congrats on the sale! That was fast
@sydKiaray
Congrats on the sale! That was fast
Lol they always sell before I see them lol
Glad to see business is good for you though
Lol they always sell before I see them lol
Glad to see business is good for you though
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
@SydKiaray

Hello! I changed my username from Flaxxendragon to Saeliras a bit ago, may my ping please be updated? Thank you!
@SydKiaray

Hello! I changed my username from Flaxxendragon to Saeliras a bit ago, may my ping please be updated? Thank you!
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
hey there, i bought an ice XXX boy from you a long time ago. i dont need him for the breeding project i bought him for, and no one has shown interest in him, but i dont wanna exalt him cause hes Real Pretty. would you be interested in taking him back and reselling him? i would only make like 10k from exalting him so i dont want much. i figured more people would be looking on this thread for dragons like him. so i figured you could turn a profit for him.
hey there, i bought an ice XXX boy from you a long time ago. i dont need him for the breeding project i bought him for, and no one has shown interest in him, but i dont wanna exalt him cause hes Real Pretty. would you be interested in taking him back and reselling him? i would only make like 10k from exalting him so i dont want much. i figured more people would be looking on this thread for dragons like him. so i figured you could turn a profit for him.
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
1 2 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414