Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Syd's Hatchery!~SALE
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 413 414
@Zenhugz

Lol! Thanks! Yeah Snappers are definitely the best glimmer breed. I love it so much!
@Zenhugz

Lol! Thanks! Yeah Snappers are definitely the best glimmer breed. I love it so much!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray Could you ping me if Mardi & Calypso have a buttercup/gold/ivory or buttercup/buttercup/ivory? c:
@SydKiaray Could you ping me if Mardi & Calypso have a buttercup/gold/ivory or buttercup/buttercup/ivory? c:
oxstpLj.png
@SydKiaray They're adorable! However, I've already found my Earth rep so I'd love to be removed from the pinglist, sorry. By the way, your WIP pair is the absolute best :O Good luck!
@SydKiaray They're adorable! However, I've already found my Earth rep so I'd love to be removed from the pinglist, sorry. By the way, your WIP pair is the absolute best :O Good luck!
@noblehunters

Yep! I'll ping you if I get that combo!
@noblehunters

Yep! I'll ping you if I get that combo!
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@raetonic

No worries! I'll remove you and thanks! I'm excited about them!!! Hopefully I can breed dragons with the right colours soon! (if you would like I can put you on my hatchery updates pinglist. You would be pinged when I finish the pair so you can decide if you want to be on their pinglist)
@raetonic

No worries! I'll remove you and thanks! I'm excited about them!!! Hopefully I can breed dragons with the right colours soon! (if you would like I can put you on my hatchery updates pinglist. You would be pinged when I finish the pair so you can decide if you want to be on their pinglist)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray Thanks so much! Also damn that WIP pair is AMAZING
@SydKiaray Thanks so much! Also damn that WIP pair is AMAZING
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters

lol Thanks!!! I'm really excited about them! I just hope I get lucky breeding the colours I need so that I can have them sooner rather than later ^_^
@noblehunters

lol Thanks!!! I'm really excited about them! I just hope I get lucky breeding the colours I need so that I can have them sooner rather than later ^_^
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray Not sure how you feel about geneing and breed changing or how close you want the secondary to be but I found this boy in the AH just now. The only colour off is lemon

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25079300
@SydKiaray Not sure how you feel about geneing and breed changing or how close you want the secondary to be but I found this boy in the AH just now. The only colour off is lemon

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25079300
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters

thanks! He was only 7kT so I picked him up just in case. I actually have two coatls who have the colours in their pretty small range however coatl cooldown time takes forever so I've been thinking about putting together a backup pair. I would prefer not to buy a coatl scroll but I would also prefer not to wait months :)
@noblehunters

thanks! He was only 7kT so I picked him up just in case. I actually have two coatls who have the colours in their pretty small range however coatl cooldown time takes forever so I've been thinking about putting together a backup pair. I would prefer not to buy a coatl scroll but I would also prefer not to wait months :)
yCgiLLG.pngripIhjd.png
@SydKiaray No worries! I understand the suffering honestly. I breed changed a snapper to a wildclaw (the boy in my icon) and gave him petals & glimmer because he matched perfectly with a coatl I bought. So expensive but hopefully worth it if their kids go for a good amount since the colours/gene combos are rare. I hope you end up getting what you're hoping for without having to wait ages c:
@SydKiaray No worries! I understand the suffering honestly. I breed changed a snapper to a wildclaw (the boy in my icon) and gave him petals & glimmer because he matched perfectly with a coatl I bought. So expensive but hopefully worth it if their kids go for a good amount since the colours/gene combos are rare. I hope you end up getting what you're hoping for without having to wait ages c:
oxstpLj.png
1 2 ... 237 238 239 240 241 ... 413 414