Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | «LSD» Halloween Glimmers!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@teabags
I'll be selling their hatchlings as soon as they're able to breed, but I won't be selling the pair themselves, no. Would you like to be put on their pinglist?
@teabags
I'll be selling their hatchlings as soon as they're able to breed, but I won't be selling the pair themselves, no. Would you like to be put on their pinglist?
@tabzirra yes pls!
@tabzirra yes pls!
if you play cs i trade c$ for treasure/gems!
1 c$ = 5.9 gems = 3835t
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png

@spectralOasis @AccioBrains
Nests for Gems of Fire, Blood Bond, and Govern the Night have hatched! They can be found at the end of my lair :) If you'd like one of them, please ping me or message me and let me know, otherwise they'll be put up for sale later this afternoon~

@spectralOasis @AccioBrains
Nests for Gems of Fire, Blood Bond, and Govern the Night have hatched! They can be found at the end of my lair :) If you'd like one of them, please ping me or message me and let me know, otherwise they'll be put up for sale later this afternoon~
jzidfp.png
jzidfp.png
i4qoruH.png
jzidfp.png
jzidfp.png
i4qoruH.png
@Tabzirra I'd like to be pinged for Nightmare & Madness Coatls.
@Tabzirra I'd like to be pinged for Nightmare & Madness Coatls.
sigie.png

@Slothie
Sure! Adding you to the list now; thank you for your interest ^^

@Slothie
Sure! Adding you to the list now; thank you for your interest ^^
@Tabzirra
Hey can you throw me on the pinglist for Baby It's Cold Outside, Secrets of Yu and Cirque du Minuit too please?
@Tabzirra
Hey can you throw me on the pinglist for Baby It's Cold Outside, Secrets of Yu and Cirque du Minuit too please?
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
jzidfp.png
jzidfp.png
i4qoruH.png

@norvester
Absolutely! I have a couple of other pairs I'll be adding later this afternoon as well, if you'd like to take a look at those? I can ping you when I put them up. Thank you for your continued interest!~

@norvester
Absolutely! I have a couple of other pairs I'll be adding later this afternoon as well, if you'd like to take a look at those? I can ping you when I put them up. Thank you for your continued interest!~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18