Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .Belfry Hatchery & Lair Cleanout.
1 2 3 4
@Cedric
sure thing-- thanks! just send a crossroads with your offer and he's all yours c:
@Cedric
sure thing-- thanks! just send a crossroads with your offer and he's all yours c:
@avey

Heyo! Could I be added to a general ping list? I'd also like to hear a bit about Scylla, if that's okay with you. I'm in the process of converting my clan into a lore clan (though I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing in that regard).
@avey

Heyo! Could I be added to a general ping list? I'd also like to hear a bit about Scylla, if that's okay with you. I'm in the process of converting my clan into a lore clan (though I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing in that regard).
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
@Erratic
Sure thing! I'll go ahead and add you. I've never really kept up with general pinglists before.. would that entail pinging you whenever new pairs were added and whenever I had older lore dragons for sale? I wouldn't want to ping you every time I had hatchlings xD as I get them a lot and rarely update here for that reason.

Info:
Scylla basically is part of a lore&RP project I did (that now includes a dragon from a friend's lair). It involved a fair deal of pirates of various elements and more feral-minded water dragons. Basically they tried to take over the Belfry. Many are now serving the gods (a bit of a euphemism probably) but Scylla is one of the ones who remained. I intended to do some more finished art for it and some sketches commemorating it but fell sick just as it was getting off the ground oops. I definitely still intend on doing some work involving Scylla, though, since I stilly really like her.

As for Scylla, she's a headstrong dragon but generally always knew her limits (until the attempted coup) so her treachery came as a bit of a shock. She was pretty deadset on taking the castle while under the influence of some unsavory characters. She was one of the few who escaped the battle, but not without suffering some rather drastic wounds and her former mate breaking away from her for good. Hopefully a change of scenery will be enough to keep her ambitious nature at bay.
Scylla is a very efficient fisher and is rather agile and knows her ways around a fight so she makes a nice asset to any lair. She's tough and doesn't really recoil from blood or anything like that.

(I have photos+brief bios saved of the dragons involved in the coup if that would be of interest)

Anyway, thanks for your interest and good luck with lore! If you ever wanna throw ideas at someone feel free to contact me since I love looking at lorestuff. c:
@Erratic
Sure thing! I'll go ahead and add you. I've never really kept up with general pinglists before.. would that entail pinging you whenever new pairs were added and whenever I had older lore dragons for sale? I wouldn't want to ping you every time I had hatchlings xD as I get them a lot and rarely update here for that reason.

Info:
Scylla basically is part of a lore&RP project I did (that now includes a dragon from a friend's lair). It involved a fair deal of pirates of various elements and more feral-minded water dragons. Basically they tried to take over the Belfry. Many are now serving the gods (a bit of a euphemism probably) but Scylla is one of the ones who remained. I intended to do some more finished art for it and some sketches commemorating it but fell sick just as it was getting off the ground oops. I definitely still intend on doing some work involving Scylla, though, since I stilly really like her.

As for Scylla, she's a headstrong dragon but generally always knew her limits (until the attempted coup) so her treachery came as a bit of a shock. She was pretty deadset on taking the castle while under the influence of some unsavory characters. She was one of the few who escaped the battle, but not without suffering some rather drastic wounds and her former mate breaking away from her for good. Hopefully a change of scenery will be enough to keep her ambitious nature at bay.
Scylla is a very efficient fisher and is rather agile and knows her ways around a fight so she makes a nice asset to any lair. She's tough and doesn't really recoil from blood or anything like that.

(I have photos+brief bios saved of the dragons involved in the coup if that would be of interest)

Anyway, thanks for your interest and good luck with lore! If you ever wanna throw ideas at someone feel free to contact me since I love looking at lorestuff. c:
@avey

Hmm, I'd be happy to be pinged for anything lore related. New pairs works too. :)

I'd be interested in hearing about the coup if you don't mind. :D She sounds really awesome, and though I do have around 30k+ treasure to spend, I'd want you to be sure my clan is a good fit, since I'm still developing the lore and wouldn't expect you to send her to someone with half done lore.

But she sounds really awesome and I'd love to talk lore with you. My own clan is pretty much the product of a successful coup and a subsequent cult of personality that hasn't taken a dark turn -yet-.
@avey

Hmm, I'd be happy to be pinged for anything lore related. New pairs works too. :)

I'd be interested in hearing about the coup if you don't mind. :D She sounds really awesome, and though I do have around 30k+ treasure to spend, I'd want you to be sure my clan is a good fit, since I'm still developing the lore and wouldn't expect you to send her to someone with half done lore.

But she sounds really awesome and I'd love to talk lore with you. My own clan is pretty much the product of a successful coup and a subsequent cult of personality that hasn't taken a dark turn -yet-.
two babs just hatched today! both vip/shim/belly. triple ice is female and the white/maize/ice is male. female is 20k, male is 16k. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16373340] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163734/16373340_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16373341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163734/16373341_350.png[/img] [/url] @lazyjackal @Cedric in case y'all were still interested c: i have the female one reserved for lazyjackal first since they had a specific preference @Erratic you're also part of the temporary reserve above since you're part of the pinglist, basically you're next-in-line after those two since they wanted a WC specifically. also h mm sounds like that situation might be a bit tenebrous if you threw her into mix! she could easily be part of that dark turn haha (or perhaps for once she teams up with the right people and viciously prevents that "turn" from happening). very interesting backdrop, anyhow. feel free to drop me a line anytime, i might be a bit scarce for a little bit though as i prepare for returning to Uni. also, as with all my dragons i can send her off and get her back if you don't grow attached or if you don't think it's a good fit. i really don't mind ! your lore doesnt have to be perfect (mine sure isn't haha) as long as you have the desire to and are working towards it that's equal in my book c: i'll definitely share the drawings of her once i finish them with you c: and if you have any dragons in your lair you think she could be friends with let me know so i have more dragons to choose from when i sketch ~
two babs just hatched today! both vip/shim/belly. triple ice is female and the white/maize/ice is male. female is 20k, male is 16k.

16373340_350.png

16373341_350.png

@lazyjackal @Cedric in case y'all were still interested c: i have the female one reserved for lazyjackal first since they had a specific preference

@Erratic you're also part of the temporary reserve above since you're part of the pinglist, basically you're next-in-line after those two since they wanted a WC specifically.

also h mm sounds like that situation might be a bit tenebrous if you threw her into mix! she could easily be part of that dark turn haha (or perhaps for once she teams up with the right people and viciously prevents that "turn" from happening). very interesting backdrop, anyhow. feel free to drop me a line anytime, i might be a bit scarce for a little bit though as i prepare for returning to Uni.

also, as with all my dragons i can send her off and get her back if you don't grow attached or if you don't think it's a good fit. i really don't mind ! your lore doesnt have to be perfect (mine sure isn't haha) as long as you have the desire to and are working towards it that's equal in my book c:

i'll definitely share the drawings of her once i finish them with you c: and if you have any dragons in your lair you think she could be friends with let me know so i have more dragons to choose from when i sketch ~
@avey

oh my goshhhh mm
Can I buy the female for 20k?
@avey

oh my goshhhh mm
Can I buy the female for 20k?
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@lazyjackal yep! eue thanks for your interest! i'll go ahead and send a CR (you want off the pinglist now, right?)
@lazyjackal yep! eue thanks for your interest! i'll go ahead and send a CR (you want off the pinglist now, right?)
@avey

Yes, please ^^
@avey

Yes, please ^^
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@avey

Yay pinglist. :D I'm good as far as the hatchlings go though.

I would absolutely love to give Scylla a home though (and probably contribute art because she's just so cool looking). I actually think I have copies of all of her apparel. As for my clans current situation, I don't even know if there -are- any obvious good guys. Vicious is planning to gain power and supplant Moorchase (who everyone tends to follow, though she's with a friend at the moment as collateral for a lvl 25). The previous clan leader is still hanging around because she's a guardian and that whole 'charge' thing. Everyone has their own ambitions to the point where I'll probably need a chart or something eventually. xD
@avey

Yay pinglist. :D I'm good as far as the hatchlings go though.

I would absolutely love to give Scylla a home though (and probably contribute art because she's just so cool looking). I actually think I have copies of all of her apparel. As for my clans current situation, I don't even know if there -are- any obvious good guys. Vicious is planning to gain power and supplant Moorchase (who everyone tends to follow, though she's with a friend at the moment as collateral for a lvl 25). The previous clan leader is still hanging around because she's a guardian and that whole 'charge' thing. Everyone has their own ambitions to the point where I'll probably need a chart or something eventually. xD
@avey

Just pinging you again to check to see if you got my last ping. ^-^;
@avey

Just pinging you again to check to see if you got my last ping. ^-^;
1 2 3 4