Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 614 615
@BladesFire
Awesome! Thank you. I'll add your banner to my page too.
@BladesFire
Awesome! Thank you. I'll add your banner to my page too.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
Could I be added to the ping list for Changing seasons and Jack'o lanterns?

@Bladesfire
Could I be added to the ping list for Changing seasons and Jack'o lanterns?

@Bladesfire
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Atroxi
Got it!
Hopefully I can get the changing seasons pair up soon, I just need a chance to finish another round of commissions to get glimmer!
Still making some perfections to my Jack'O Lanterns, I might put up a poll to see what people would like them to look like but I will have those before halloween! :D
Thank you!
@Atroxi
Got it!
Hopefully I can get the changing seasons pair up soon, I just need a chance to finish another round of commissions to get glimmer!
Still making some perfections to my Jack'O Lanterns, I might put up a poll to see what people would like them to look like but I will have those before halloween! :D
Thank you!
@Bladesfire I have a glimmer imp if you need breeding material, the brown tiger girl with the tangerine glimmer. If you need the scroll for a derg you already have, well that's different lol
@Bladesfire I have a glimmer imp if you need breeding material, the brown tiger girl with the tangerine glimmer. If you need the scroll for a derg you already have, well that's different lol
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Atroxi Thank you so much for the kind offer! Unfortunately my male has no tirt right now (which I was fine with since I was going to get him glimmer anyway, but that means I need to get him the gene first. That said I might eventually split the pair for more precise colors and that might be fun for us to work something out with that down the line, and then we both get cool kids, your imp is beautiful!), but I have two and eventually they will be: [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/7c65f90e6141777e4779cb6e1df686c4/tumblr_ns02kzPQpQ1uwvynso2_r1_400.png[/img][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3f6beeb9bdb54c0feb01a53816f9c6e7/tumblr_ns02kzPQpQ1uwvynso1_400.png[/img]
@Atroxi

Thank you so much for the kind offer!
Unfortunately my male has no tirt right now (which I was fine with since I was going to get him glimmer anyway, but that means I need to get him the gene first. That said I might eventually split the pair for more precise colors and that might be fun for us to work something out with that down the line, and then we both get cool kids, your imp is beautiful!), but I have two and eventually they will be:

tumblr_ns02kzPQpQ1uwvynso2_r1_400.pngtumblr_ns02kzPQpQ1uwvynso1_400.png
@bladesfire Aahh! They are beautiful! I don't have much of an autumn themed set going on, but plan to breed tons of glimmers. So if ever there's a hatchling you like or a pair that could breed what you need I'm cool with working it out.
@bladesfire Aahh! They are beautiful! I don't have much of an autumn themed set going on, but plan to breed tons of glimmers. So if ever there's a hatchling you like or a pair that could breed what you need I'm cool with working it out.
Vj6Vsq3.png
@BladesFire Please add me to the general pinglist but especially for the pumpkin snappers?
@BladesFire Please add me to the general pinglist but especially for the pumpkin snappers?
fMDEq8f.png
@Geekhyena
added! Thank you! So excited for those pumpkin snappers! :D
@Geekhyena
added! Thank you! So excited for those pumpkin snappers! :D
@BladesFire

Can you please put me on the ping list for Turning Leaves? Thanks!
@BladesFire

Can you please put me on the ping list for Turning Leaves? Thanks!
image.png flightless bird, jealous, weeping
» lore
» wishlist
» about
@starz
Got it! Thanks! Can't wait to hatch another set!
@starz
Got it! Thanks! Can't wait to hatch another set!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 614 615