Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Autumn Spice Hatchery - Spring!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 614 615
@GideonSparrow Aw yeah only the orange guy is left. But sure thing I can send over the saffron girl to you for that, let me set up a trade! :D
@GideonSparrow Aw yeah only the orange guy is left. But sure thing I can send over the saffron girl to you for that, let me set up a trade! :D
@BladesFire thanks! =D And could I please be on the pinglist for that noc pie pair?
@BladesFire thanks! =D And could I please be on the pinglist for that noc pie pair?
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@GideonSparrow Sure thing! :D
@GideonSparrow Sure thing! :D
friendly bump :)
friendly bump :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@BladesFire Saw your pumpkin pie coatls and immediately wished I had funds free to buy the cream gal. ;o; Could I get added to pinglists for everything except wild turkey, pumpkin pie spice, and tricks and treats? Thank you!
@BladesFire Saw your pumpkin pie coatls and immediately wished I had funds free to buy the cream gal. ;o; Could I get added to pinglists for everything except wild turkey, pumpkin pie spice, and tricks and treats? Thank you!
1Zfjqw6.png
@Aviana
Totally happy haggling on dragons, however someone made an offer for her first. I will let you know if that falls through!
Also, added you to the pinglists!
@Aviana
Totally happy haggling on dragons, however someone made an offer for her first. I will let you know if that falls through!
Also, added you to the pinglists!
@BladesFire Oh no, don't worry about keeping me updated on her in particular. I have money tied up for buying festival skins, and then a few dragons lined up for mates for my reps to buy, etc... I just thought you'd like to know which dragon brought me here. :D
@BladesFire Oh no, don't worry about keeping me updated on her in particular. I have money tied up for buying festival skins, and then a few dragons lined up for mates for my reps to buy, etc... I just thought you'd like to know which dragon brought me here. :D
1Zfjqw6.png
@Aviana Ok! I will let you know about the next ones then! Got you on the pinglist, thanks! :D
@Aviana Ok! I will let you know about the next ones then! Got you on the pinglist, thanks! :D
@BladesFire could I be put on the pinglist for Evergreen Forest and Birch Trees? i might buy one of the current EF babies but i sorta want a secondary closer to Seafoam, so pinglist would be good too
@BladesFire could I be put on the pinglist for Evergreen Forest and Birch Trees? i might buy one of the current EF babies but i sorta want a secondary closer to Seafoam, so pinglist would be good too
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@tapixt
Sure thing! The parents are ready to breed again too so I can throw them on a nest soon as well!
@tapixt
Sure thing! The parents are ready to breed again too so I can throw them on a nest soon as well!
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 ... 614 615