Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sleepy Hollow Hatchery [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
Everything should be updated now!
Everything should be updated now!
i33.gif tumblr_inline_mrghl3tYJQ1qz4rgp.gif i33.gif
@SpookyBat can add me to the ping list?

I also would love to hear about next Tangled Wood batch!
@SpookyBat can add me to the ping list?

I also would love to hear about next Tangled Wood batch!
@SpookyBat I would love to be put on the general pinglist please!
@SpookyBat I would love to be put on the general pinglist please!
tumblr_mb6bgyf2Oc1rfjowdo1_500.gif
[size=2] @LastTyme, @judithbutler, @spectralOasis, @Botched, @knightofvoid, @DDsweetie, @wackyraccoon, @Arelyn, @Rayvencat, @tolleration, @Sarra, @BladesFire, @Xiroza[/size] [center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/6748d298eedd687923c9bd9976ebb511/tumblr_nlwl7tkBl31uqi2nuo3_r1_400.png[/img][/center] [indent][size=2]Two coatls have emerged from the magic mists pair, as well as a noc from an unlisted vampire pair I'm testing out! Also to be noted, my two cry/fac nocturnes from a different unlisted pair are going on discount. Feel free to pick them up before they go to serve the ice warden! As always, let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist, and stay spooky![/size][/indent]
@LastTyme, @judithbutler, @spectralOasis, @Botched, @knightofvoid, @DDsweetie, @wackyraccoon, @Arelyn, @Rayvencat, @tolleration, @Sarra, @BladesFire, @Xiroza

tumblr_nlwl7tkBl31uqi2nuo3_r1_400.png

Two coatls have emerged from the magic mists pair, as well as a noc from an unlisted vampire pair I'm testing out! Also to be noted, my two cry/fac nocturnes from a different unlisted pair are going on discount. Feel free to pick them up before they go to serve the ice warden! As always, let me know if you want to be removed from the pinglist, and stay spooky!
@SpookyBat I'm super interested in Hymn~ (I may have bought a couple of other dragons you had listed on the AH because they're pretty~)
@SpookyBat I'm super interested in Hymn~ (I may have bought a couple of other dragons you had listed on the AH because they're pretty~)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@Xiroza
Thanks so much!! I've sent a cr; and a tiny
discount for your patronage. Enjoy!!
@Xiroza
Thanks so much!! I've sent a cr; and a tiny
discount for your patronage. Enjoy!!
@SpookyBat :D Thank you! <3
@SpookyBat :D Thank you! <3
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
Oh my goodness, the Trick r' Treat pair is gorgeous, @SpookyBat! I'd love to be put down on the pinglist if they ever had lil' hatchlings, especially if they're male Imps!
Oh my goodness, the Trick r' Treat pair is gorgeous, @SpookyBat! I'd love to be put down on the pinglist if they ever had lil' hatchlings, especially if they're male Imps!
lel.png
@Serpenta
They're nesting right now, I think; will do!!
@Serpenta
They're nesting right now, I think; will do!!
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/1334983442b81d197b752a70772ac2f5/tumblr_nlwl7tkBl31uqi2nuo2_r1_75sq.png[/img]
tumblr_nlwl7tkBl31uqi2nuo2_r1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21