Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 5k for all dragons and hatchlings!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42
@hairlesslegs

Thank you!
@hairlesslegs

Thank you!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
bump
bump
@hairlesslegs I'd love to take those twin boys, 6 and 7! edit: and if that white/white/maize PC girl #1 is still available, I decided that yes, I am still a sucker for PCs...
@hairlesslegs I'd love to take those twin boys, 6 and 7! edit: and if that white/white/maize PC girl #1 is still available, I decided that yes, I am still a sucker for PCs...
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva enjoy!! The twins are from my favorite pair that I have, take good care of them!!
@Kedreeva enjoy!! The twins are from my favorite pair that I have, take good care of them!!
@hairlesslegs

I'll take number 2. (the guardian female with crystal and facet)

@hairlesslegs

I'll take number 2. (the guardian female with crystal and facet)

jup4kx8u.png
Art by Mondlichtkatze
@Lightstick I'll send the cr now!
@Lightstick I'll send the cr now!
@Hairlesslegs Oh, I shall! I'm attempting to breed for a white/maize/maize noc female in iri/shim/okapi, and I think that one of those boys would make great babies with her if I succeed. The other I think I shall turn into a L25 battler with the PC as a caster/healer backup :) There's very little chance they'll get exalted even if they end up leaving my lair!
@Hairlesslegs Oh, I shall! I'm attempting to breed for a white/maize/maize noc female in iri/shim/okapi, and I think that one of those boys would make great babies with her if I succeed. The other I think I shall turn into a L25 battler with the PC as a caster/healer backup :) There's very little chance they'll get exalted even if they end up leaving my lair!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva You have no idea how happy that makes me to hear that! So many of these bbys end up just named and exalted, so it makes me thrilled to hear that they will be used for battle or breeding purposes. Good luck with everything!
@Kedreeva You have no idea how happy that makes me to hear that! So many of these bbys end up just named and exalted, so it makes me thrilled to hear that they will be used for battle or breeding purposes. Good luck with everything!
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42