Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S.W. Hatchery] Lightning-Themed Dergs!
1 2 3 4 5
@LightningBlade

Alright, thanks a bunch owo
@LightningBlade

Alright, thanks a bunch owo
@LightningBlade I don't want added to any pinglists, but I wanted to tell you that your pairs are amazing and I love your breeding cards and everything! 10/10 c:
@LightningBlade I don't want added to any pinglists, but I wanted to tell you that your pairs are amazing and I love your breeding cards and everything! 10/10 c:
fireflies_by_bionicbandit-dblxk1u.gif
Holy gosh you are my savior. I've been looking for lightning-themed dergs! Can I be added to a ping list for Lightning and Thunder? I'm looking for male ridgie with circuit in the seafoam-ish range.
Holy gosh you are my savior. I've been looking for lightning-themed dergs! Can I be added to a ping list for Lightning and Thunder? I'm looking for male ridgie with circuit in the seafoam-ish range.
15128.png
@kipkaxx
Wow, thank you so much! It's a lot of fun making the breeding pair cards.
If you ever need some made or know anyone who does, keep me in mind?

@WolfehCat
Yay! Just hatched some babbies, nothing in the Seafoam range, but I will add you to the list for future hatchlings. :D
@kipkaxx
Wow, thank you so much! It's a lot of fun making the breeding pair cards.
If you ever need some made or know anyone who does, keep me in mind?

@WolfehCat
Yay! Just hatched some babbies, nothing in the Seafoam range, but I will add you to the list for future hatchlings. :D
thunderworks_sig.pngthunderworks_sigasdf.png
@LightningBlade
Thank you so much!
@LightningBlade
Thank you so much!
15128.png
@LightningBlade
I'm gonna bother you some more, could I be added to the ping list for Battery Capacitor?
I'm on a rabid hunt for a dark colored, teal circuit dragon for Thundercrack.
@LightningBlade
I'm gonna bother you some more, could I be added to the ping list for Battery Capacitor?
I'm on a rabid hunt for a dark colored, teal circuit dragon for Thundercrack.
15128.png
@LightningBlade Can I be pinged for Charge & Overcharge, Arc Reactor, and Kilo Watt?
@LightningBlade Can I be pinged for Charge & Overcharge, Arc Reactor, and Kilo Watt?
@WolfehCat No bother at all. Got you down. Hope we can get good colors!

@RoseofRomania You sure can! Charge & Overcharge and Arc Reactor will be ready soon!
@WolfehCat No bother at all. Got you down. Hope we can get good colors!

@RoseofRomania You sure can! Charge & Overcharge and Arc Reactor will be ready soon!
thunderworks_sig.pngthunderworks_sigasdf.png
@Lightningblade
That's okay! Hopefully we'll get good colors next time.
@Lightningblade
That's okay! Hopefully we'll get good colors next time.
15128.png
@LightningBlade I think I'd like to wait till the next batch if that's ok.
@LightningBlade I think I'd like to wait till the next batch if that's ok.
1 2 3 4 5