Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Benviii
Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates? You can find my code if you click my shop and scroll till you see it XD I was pinged for the reopening of your shop but I didn't know, anyways, just let me know if you'd like to be affiliated :)
@Benviii
Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates? You can find my code if you click my shop and scroll till you see it XD I was pinged for the reopening of your shop but I didn't know, anyways, just let me know if you'd like to be affiliated :)
NsM4lxJ.png
windvs1.png
@Beviii
yes, please! :)
@Beviii
yes, please! :)
f6KZWnB.jpg
@Beviii I'd love to stay affiliates! I've changed the banner to your new one. ^^

EDIT: I'd also love to be on the pinglist for Baron/Berry!
@Beviii I'd love to stay affiliates! I've changed the banner to your new one. ^^

EDIT: I'd also love to be on the pinglist for Baron/Berry!
@PandaDork Ofcourse! Your banner has been added, and my username actually has no "n"! :) My affiliate banner is near the bottom of my hatchery, just click my signature to get there!

@trippybaby Great! I've added your banner! Please make sure to update mine :) Are you interested in any of the pinglists?

@babblingfishes Awesome! I've added you to both!
@PandaDork Ofcourse! Your banner has been added, and my username actually has no "n"! :) My affiliate banner is near the bottom of my hatchery, just click my signature to get there!

@trippybaby Great! I've added your banner! Please make sure to update mine :) Are you interested in any of the pinglists?

@babblingfishes Awesome! I've added you to both!
5OWu0qX.png
@Beviii
I'm so sorry XD I always screw up the pings on here, I'll add you now!
@Beviii
I'm so sorry XD I always screw up the pings on here, I'll add you now!
NsM4lxJ.png
windvs1.png
@PandaDork It's no problem! Thanks! :)
@PandaDork It's no problem! Thanks! :)
5OWu0qX.png
okay, I'll update. and sure, add me to the general ping list. :)
okay, I'll update. and sure, add me to the general ping list. :)
f6KZWnB.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14